Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you get?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by overdosee, Feb 2, 2013.

1. So I can get some Mexican sativa mids for 25 for a quarter or some trainwreck daaaaaaaaaank for 2 grams for 20

The Mexican sativa isn't brick weed but it is dried out because it had to get past the border (the dealer told me that lol)

The Mexican sativa taste bad because its dry but I do have some cherry flavored joints and the sativa does get it's job done as getting me high off 2 bowls because I tried it

What would you buy?

2. what are you asking? think about it mathematically if you want to gauge efficiency, otherwise id go with the dank. better to enjoy the smoke imo. 20 bucks is nothing

3. Always quality over quantity.
    2 grams of dank for $20 is a good deal, take it.

As for trainwreck, there's no way to tell if it really is unless you got from the grower.

4. You'll be getting higher longer with the mids, but you'll get a better quality high from the dank.

It's all preference, but for a quarter of good sativa mids at $25 I would take that.

5. I'd get the 2 for 20. I usually support quality over quantity, unless it's 1g of dank for $15-20 vs 4g of mids for the same price.

6. 7 FAT Joints sounds nice imo

7. Go for dank , if you have low tolerance fat bong rip+dank=pretty fucking high.

8. I say both, $45 for 9 grams is pretty good

9. My habit these days is to generally always go for the higher quality and just reduce my consumption a bit. I like to get all the enjoyment out of the bud, including not only potency of high, but taste, smell, even the look of the bud (obviously the latter isn't as important as other factors, but it's there). This does depend on the relative prices you are able to get (I'm an MMJ patient in CA, so access to a large variety of strains of different quality and price isn't an issue) however. It's possible for the prices to be skewed so much that the lower quality might be the better buy in some cases, but this is rarely the case for me.

10. Evaluate which dealer has the least chance of tracking you down following a brick to the head and pay the other one