Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what would YOU do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UUHHWUT, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Heres the problem:I have 40$ and idk if i should buy a gram of kush and a piece from the lhs,or use all 40$ on mids and continue using papers.Im in a really tight money situation (no job yet) and i want something that would last but i would really like a glass piece because im not the biggest fan of rolling what would you do?:confused:

2. I would get a job and then buy dank

3. If you're tight on money then I would get a gram of kush, a nice chillum and a two piece grinder. Should be more or less 40 bucks.

4. u could buy a 30 bag of mid i can get a pretty decent quarter for that and a 10$ pipe they all do the same thing....just thinkin smart

5. :hello:im gunna do this thanks for the help everyone

6. If you're that short on money, do hotknives. Best way to preserve, and you don't need to buy anything.