Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you do

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheJSmoker420, Aug 3, 2011.

1. What would you do if god or someone gave you 500 pounds of a assorted variety buds of DANK with 10,000 rolling papes best bong in the world best chillum in the world with a solid gold grinder 1,000 foot long hemp wick and a infinilighter ?

2. id smoke...?

3. smoke some, trade some, sell some. I can't give exact numbers though because I really can't fathom having that much weed lol.

And I might use some for extract and edible experiments haha

4. High forever! mwuahahaha :smoke:

5. I'd retire and immediately take measures to ensure my success.

6. Smoke.
    Sell.
    Give.
    Bake.
    Make.

7. Carry on like I do every day, except I'd never be dry :smoke:

And I would sure as hell roll me a bunch of king sized J's

8. I would flush it down the toilet or get rid of it because that stuff is illegal and heinous.

9. Sell half so I would have the funds to go wherever I wanted with all the pot I needed.

10. A better question would be what wouldn't I do

11. Id fugging piss myself with joy then get realllllly high. Then probly change my pants

12. #12 TheJSmoker420, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This ... NO GTFO I'm pretty sure you won't be able to flush 500 lbs of weed don't anything without attracting some sort of attention....

13. +make a shit ton of edibles and sneak them into congress and the fda and dea and fbi. Shit would be legal no doubt

14. Sell half to buy a house to store the other half

15. Invite hella people over and smoke it all.

16. Bong?
    Pipe?
    Joint?
    Blunt?
    Vape?
    Wrap Bud in Bud and smoke that?

All of the Above?
    :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

17. I would call the police and ask them if they lost 500 pounds

18. I would sell it all, and then invest that money.

I would then resume life as usual, and would use solely the interest from that investment to buy bud. That way, I could pretty much smoke for free for the rest of my life, and be left with a large amount of money should shit ever hit the fan, or for when I retire someday.

19. Bake all of it into one batch of brownies and eat it all and trip sack.