What would you do?

Discussion in 'General' started by SuperSilverHaze, May 28, 2010.

1. sup blades, im kinda in a predicament and i was wondering if i could get some incite.

so its been about 2 months now since i received my money.

i loaned a kid some stuff, ( he was a good friend at the time ) He owes me $210 for it.
    for about 3 weeks he just tip toed around paying me back and said he will get to me soon. now he completely ignores my calls and my text, and i know he pretty much just burned me ( btw never trust anyone, not even ppl u call friends) i told him i was going to crack his skull if he didn't pay me, when i told him that he said if i even touched him he will file for assault charges like a pussy. SO i dont kno how to get back at this kid, i know revenge isn't always the answer, but it sure as hell doesn't make the missing $210 out of my wallet any better.

so what do i do, what can i do? the situation sucks, any idea's blades?
    and like im not a violent person, i feel bad seeking revenge but this fucker deserves it. :eek:

2. chalk it up as a loss, I really don't see you getting your money back unless you're willing to forcefully take back what you loaned him.

3. Yep, it's a loss. We all learn these lessons. I like to consider myself a nice guy, I'll still loan people a few bucks here or there, but that's about it. What I've learned is, people love to borrow money, but they don't like paying it back. Not to say that their aren't exceptions and people who will pay you back, but so often people will borrow money but find it impossible to pay it back.

You could do something violent, but (for one) revenge discussions aren't allowed on GC, and two you still wouldn't get your money back and it would probably just be a load of even more drama dumped in your lap. Sorry, but you'll just have to learn a lesson from this.

4. just take some thing of his that is worth double that

5. That's happened to me a few times but it doesn't really bother me. Years ago a wise old friend gave me some advice: Don't ever lend money you can't afford to give away. I've always stuck to that.

Lesson learned, time to move on.

6. slice his tires

7. So wait, he says if you touch him he files assault or whatnot, i would assume in a regular world the idea "if you steal my shit ill fuck you up or getcha for theft" would be in play....but i guess not lol....