Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Neverend, Sep 20, 2009.

1. I've been buying marijuana for just about 4 months now, so I'm a little "new."

Now, very recently, I came across an old acquaintance who sells and his stuff, which has been different strains the past three times, has been better than all the other weed I have purchased from my "regular" dealers in town.

The problem is, he keeps under selling me just a little; All of my 1/8ths seem to be around the 3.2 area.

1. Should I be upset for about .3 missing?
    2. Would you continue to go purchase from him, solely for the reason that its the best weed you that you have come across?

For some reason, I'm very hesitant to complain to a drug dealer about .3 missing.. I guess I'm just looking for opinions.

Thanks! :smoke:

2. just keep buying from him

3. Why don't you go complain about a .3 of a gram missing from your 1/8th bag and see what he says.

4. dont confront him. just bring a scale next time

5. lmao....honestly i wouldnt complain about a .3 techinically a 8th is 3.4....

but yea u could always just ask him y its short and see what happenns...its not like hes gonna stop servin 2 u