What would you do???

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bud Head, Feb 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If a woman who doesn\'t have much money, offers a BJ for some weed, and you have pleanty of weed, would you go for it even though you are married???

For the women.. Would you give a BJ for weed to keep your money?? We are talking about a 1/4 oz..

I have had this proposition laid at my feet by two women lately..

I need answers soon...

2. lol..... budhead i myself, would never do such a thing for weed. it\'s not weed they\'re after, i suspect. how do u think u\'d feel afterwards? is it worth taking a risk, that ur wife could possibly , some how find out, worth it? but, i see the other side as well. and i wont get into that, cuz then it\'s really tempting to u lol.

3. The wife isn\'t a factor in this.. We\'re only a couple for the kids.. Legally seperated but not seperate... If you know whta I mean..

4. gotcha, but u said married! either way, still, how would u feel after? idk, i\'m a chick lol.

what do u think about this?

and how many other dicks do they suck to get what they want?

5. l,d give a married lady sex if she gave me weed,rotflmao :D
    [​IMG]

6. relieved??

I\'m not dating or getting married to her..

7. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! :D

8. lmao @ bud head! then go for it! if it doesn\'t bother you, then what\'s stoppin ya!

9. I just thought I\'d see what ya\'ll think!!!!!!! Or at least find out what ya\'ll would do...

10. I would keep my stash because every one of those takes 3 months to work on and gets used up in 3 weeks...and my 3 months are just beginning again! :(

11. You should just give them an 1/8th for a blowjob-

12. BH!

damn this conenction I got going...
    wait..so whats the deal BH?!?!? :D whaaaaatcha thinkin?!

my opinion, ill tell it straight!!
    dirty.

dude, its dirty..why cant this chick come up with some cash to get some of the good stuff (that smokeable sweet STUFF!)
    maybe its me, but isnt that a turnoff? slurpin for a bag? sounds cheap buddy! come on BH...at least smoke her out, let her do her thing and let her know how much take out is!

13. She has the money.. Just doesn\'t want to spend it on MJ

She likes me to say the least..

It wouldn\'t be just one for the 1/4

She is a sweet girl.. I think she is trying to show me how much she likes me!

I\'ve smoked her out on several occasions.. She now wants to have some for her own!

14. i had a friend who wouldn\'t think twice to get an 1/8 for a bj. she just didn\'t have any problems and didn\'t think much of the event. I might be the recipient of hummer depending on who it was, but I doubt if I was a female I\'d do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.