What would you do?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ganga420, Apr 29, 2017.

1. ok I'm at the end of week 8 of flower and I'm starting to see nanners this is my first grow so not to sure what to do I have another plant that just started flowering a week ago so should I chop now so it won't pollinate the other plant? Purple pic show the nanners the other pic is trics I know it could go another week or two but don't wanna screw up the other plant IMG_0571.JPG IMG_0572.JPG IMG_0573.JPG IMG_0574.JPG IMG_0575.JPG IMG_0576.JPG

2. If it's a bunch of chop now to not risk pollinating the entire room if that hasn't already happened. If it's only a few, just pick them off as they come. the problem with manners is that you might not see them before it's too late.

This is up to you, do the buds look developed enough to where you're satisfied? Can you move the plant to another room? Maybe bag her up and isolate until finish?

The trichomes pictures look pretty clear still to me, imo I'd find keep going and pick off the nanners or figure something out.

3. IMG_0579.JPG IMG_0580.JPG IMG_0581.JPG IMG_0582.JPG
    I screwed up bad on this plant took a while to figure out the problem so it's not the prettiest plant but here's some pics of the buds I have 2 more plants ready to take its place(this plant is pretty big) but idk what I should do

4. I'll see occasional nanners on late flowering plants and I don't even think twice about it. I very, very rarely if ever find a single seed.

So yeah, if it was me I wouldn't worry about it. I certainly wouldn't harvest early - that's the worst. Use a tweezer if you want and pick them off.

J

• Like Like x 1
  5. It's looks good man ! It still has a bunch of swelling to do. But you don't want to risk pollinating the other plants. If you got two to take its place Id go ahead and chop it. Unless you can move it away from the others. I've had entire rooms get seeded from unseen nanenrs late in flowering. It sucks when you got a 100 plants in a room and fail to check that one.

6. Thanks guys I appreciate the help think I'm ganna pull off as many as I can and let it go atleast another week