Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Would You Do ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by unreel22, Jun 14, 2013.

1. i have like 4 joints worth of burnt weed ( weed i got from my roaches) and i have about 3 joints worth of normal weed should i mix them or roll them seperatly

2. Roll them separately unless you want your good weed to taste like burnt weed

3. id just make one big joint mixed with tabbacco

4. Put the roaches in a bowl

5. If you can't load up a bowl, it doesn't really matter if you were gonna smoke it anyway. If taste is an issue, roll a bit of the burnt with the good weed. I'm more of a joint guy myself, but I usually like to save the roaches for the pipe.

Keep gettin' high :)

6. Roll em seperate. The burnt weed tastes like shit but it's covered in resin so it'll be worth it.