Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OrangeK, Feb 3, 2013.

1. So my dealer used to get some of the best dank in the area I'm in and lately it's just went way down hill. Every time I pick up buds are leafy, and when you break them open they have quite a bit of seeds. He used to never have seeds in his bud, and always had a pretty good trim. I talked to him about this and he said he's pissed off about it too, and a lot of people are complaining also. He then said he was going to talk to the grower and tell him he wants better stuff from now on. But I just think that he said that just as a cover-up type thing.

The weed he has now still isnt bad, but all the seeds are a problem because im not getting the actual amount I should. So do you guys think its time to find a new connect, or wait it out until he gets his good stuff back?

2. Why can't you have multiple connects?

3. Yeh I have multiple connections. Its great

4. Break his limbs and be might put in a bit more effort

Take some initiative

5. Yeah do this you got it.