What would you do?

Discussion in 'General' started by kancastank, Dec 24, 2012.

1. #1 kancastank, Dec 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2012
    Tldr; got kicked out of moms house, now she asked me to come back for the first time on christmas morning. I dont want to go except for the fact i will miss my little bro and sis. Should i do it?

So rewind back to 8 months ago, i was living at my moms house. She didnt like the fact that i smoked pot, and we just had a lot of conflict in the house so it came to a point where we had a shout out, i told her i was gonna move back in with my dad and she told me if i did, i could never go back to her house again.

So since then ive only seen my mom once, we met up for breakfast on thanksgiving. It wast bad or anything, I just still felt a little anger towards her.

Now shes asking me to come over to her house for christmas morning. My stepdad, little bro and sis, my step uncle and aunt and her kids who i havent seen in super long, and some other relatives of theirs.

The only reason i would want to go is to see my little brother and sister who are ages 4 and 5 since i havent seen them in close to a year. It will just be so awkward with their family around. I also dont want to see my stepdad since he was the one who basically banished me from his house, and i just dont want to go back since i want to stick with the choice i made to move out.

Im leaning more towards not going, but i just would feel bad for my little bro and sis. How would you feel about this?

2. I'd probably just make it perfectly clear that I was only there for my brother and sister. That and continuously mentioning what time you'll be leaving.

3. I'm really high but did you write that twice?

4. [quote name='"bayness"']I'm really high but did you write that twice?[/quote]

I think youre just high

5. [quote name='"Punkins"']I'd probably just make it perfectly clear that I was only there for my brother and sister. That and continuously mentioning what time you'll be leaving.[/quote]

I might do this, but honestly i just dont want to go because itll make it seem like everything's ok and that the past is forgotten. They said some stuff to me that hurt so much it will stick with me for the rest of my life. I just dont want to go in and shake my stepdads hand and hug like all is forgiven.

6. I just got kicked out of my grandmothers house a few days ago.. I deserved it though.

Now i'm back at my dads, I have to see my cousin and my grandma tomorrow and the day after that...going to be awkward..

what I would do is just don't make it awkward, pretend that nothing major happened and you're all just gathered for a holiday. good luck.

7. Im gonna go. Itll be awkward but its the right thing to do for the kids

8. I wouldn't act like you n him were cool lol be respectful and spend the time with your siblings <3 good choice, mature