What would you do?

Discussion in 'General' started by Space Cat, Dec 23, 2012.

1. you're so irrational, thats obviously not at all what he was saying.. grow up holy shit.

2. what sort of garbage is this? you think putting a child (who needs special care) up for adoption is the "right" thing to do? you'd send them through all kinds of trauma early in their life, not the mention the fact that it's highly unlikely a high-needs child is going to be chosen for adoption.

3. #43 Meneks, Dec 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2012
    I'm going to play devils advocate for a sec since thats not at all what I was saying, but since you insist...

Do severely mentally handicapped people even have instincts for survival?
    If we weren't the rational beings we are today I'm sure natural selection would pretty much opt out any persons with a severe mental disability.

But in our case we take em out on walks every now and then, take them to get Mcdonalds let em have a small fry and drink walk em back to school and tell them they just went on a field trip to mcdonalds, we take them there everyday but they still don't know what that is, or my name, and I've been this persons caretaker for 4 years.. Tell them to calm down in public when they start yelling and spitting hysterically, we tell them this everyday but it never works, but we gotta keep trying. I mean one day maybe 1 or 2 out of the class will become a mediocre cashier at a grocery store chain or something. I mean they might have their off days when they start spitting at the register malfunctioning, but at least they're keeping on right?

Yeeeeeah, like I said I live across the street from a fucking FORTRESS for mentally challenged people, like literally this school is bigger than the highschool AND elementary school I went to, COMBINED. and these are just some of the things I see nearly everyday.

At the store I go to theres a mentally challenged person who works there, and the only reason hes there is because hes mentally challenged, despite giving the bosses trouble(which I can tell) weird comments to customers that he can get away with because hes mentally challenged. Hes still there, only because of that fact, despite all the inconvenience we keep him there, JUST cause hes mentally challenged.
    I mean this guy is aware that hes a live, but thats it. Hes just a little bit more functional in society than the rest.

I mean, idk, we kill fully functioning people for oil and all humanity can do about it at least in this country is protest about it.

But when it comes to a population who can't do anything other than breathe and be force fed, we build gated fortresses next to schools and neighborhoods that need funding.

Also it is from my understanding that some cultures in the past did kill their babies if they weren't able to feed another mouth or if there was something wrong with the infant(eskimo cultures)

Is this wrong?
    No, a parent has the right to choose the fate of THEIR baby in my opinion if there is a good enough reason, OR if they can't find another to care for said baby.

4. ^ couldn't have said it better myself

5. not what i meant, but i guess adoption isnt the right way to put it.

6. There are alot of people who adopt specifically mentally handicapped children because they love caring for them. I'd rather have my challenged kid with them than with me. Sounds horrible but it would be better for everyone/.

7. It's funny, the Nazis had the same 'logic' as you which led to the systematic euthanasia.. MURDER.. of 270,000 babies, children and adults with disabilities.

Action T4 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Toxic trains of thought and an outright lack of compassion like you have demonstrated lead to the horrors that were seen in the Nazi era.

People like you make my stomach churn.

8. The question is does germany have a lower level of mentally handicapped people because of it? I mean if it worked then that would be really interesting.

9. [quote name='"DarkWaves2"']The question is does germany have a lower level of mentally handicapped people because of it? I mean if it worked then that would be really interesting.[/quote]

This is moronic. Its a birth defect. The initial drop from their death is irrelevant being as most people with down syndrome do not reproduce anyway. It's not a killing off of genes. It's a sporadic birth issue.
    The trend should only be thrown off by a generation

10. Hey i'm just asking what the numbers say didn't say either way. I'm just curious to see if it made any difference or none at all.

11. That's what i figured. Makes me wonder why america is 1st :confused:

12. [quote name='"DarkWaves2"']That's what i figured. Makes me wonder why america is 1st :confused:[/quote]

Largest population? Most people who drink during pregnancy? Food politics?

13. It can't be population or the chinese should be on that list by numbers alone :laughing:

14. Blood used to be thicker than water...Hitler fucked it all up, really.

And I sent his ass straight to hell.:cool: