What would you do?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by tellaisdead, Dec 20, 2012.

1. No no, he was just hitting on her, but it hurt so she hit him back. It was all very playful.

Wait, I forgot how that doesn't make any actual sense.

2. To the OP--
    If he wants to smoke his stash all to himself, so be it. But that was a dick move on his part for telling you that you both could smoke it together. Like, what was the point of that?
    Second, saying that you "aren't allowed" to buy your own dope without him being with you is kind of a creeper move in my opinion. If he didn't want you going alone, he could have put it in a nicer way, i.e., "I would like to go with you" or "I would feel better if I could go with you to buy it".

The last guy I dated was very controlling when it came to who I hung out with, when I smoked (I had to do it behind his back because he hated it), how much I drank, etc. Controlling guys are not fun. I want a guy who can be my best friend, not act like a dad. That's what I have my dad for.

3. no one can tell me what i am allowed and not allowed to do. the hell? i would go buy some more. derrr

4. [quote name='"tellaisdead"']What would you do if your boyfriend / girlfriend told you that they bought a gram of really good dank and they promised they'd save it for the next day so you could get high together. BUT, an hour later they tell you that it's gone & you're not allowed to get your own shit.
    My boyfriend did this earlier, he bought a gram of blue dream & said he was going to save it all for tomorrow. But an hour later I call him & just out of curiosity I asked if he smoked any of it...he said yes. I asked how much he smoked & he said, "all of it". So, I said I'd go out tomorrow morning & get my own gram, but then he said I'm not allowed to buy my own shit without him around. WHAT. THE. FUCK![/quote]

Wtf! My boyfriend doesn't smoke and I smoke a gram a day. He has never once had a problem with me getting bud. Sometimes he even gets it for me.. Sounds like your boyfriends super controlling.

5. My boyfriend buys my weed and he rarely smokes.

Then again, my boyfriend would never say "I'll save it for you" right before fucking smoking it all.

6. [quote name='"GirlyS"']

My boyfriend buys my weed and he rarely smokes.

Then again, my boyfriend would never say "I'll save it for you" right before fucking smoking it all.[/quote]

Exactly, my boyfriend would also never tell me I'm "not allowed" to do something.. I do what I want.

7. Mr. Girly has told me a time or two that I wasn't allowed to do things, but, in his defense, they were things that were not a good idea. For that, I thank him.

8. You need to break up with this guy. He tries to tell you how you can dress and now he's telling you that you can't buy weed. He's controlling. Get out now. Trust me.

Just curious. How long have you been together?

9. True. OP's bf also tries to tell her how to dress.
    Ditch the loser. Have some respect for yourself.

10. Op you should read that link that the user above me posted. I think that would really help you.

Listen to me, actually listen to pretty much everyone in this thread, this guy hit you. He was mad and he hit you. That is not ok and it'll only escalate. You've got to get out of this relationship before you end up dead or in the hospital. Don't talk to him about it. Just break up and cut off all contact because he will try to get you back. No matter what he says he'll never change. Block him so he can't call or text. Delete and block him from any social sites. Just completely erase him from your life. Or don't. Its up to you. Use your head, don't follow your heart. Its fooling you into thinking you love and need this asshole and I promise you don't.

11. Just a little over a year.

12. You should roll a blunt, and smoke most of it in his room and when he gets home make sure your smoking the roach.

He clearly don't know how to act ;)

13. Everyone is telling her the same thing but she's clearly not going to listen...

14. I'm listening & taking all your advice into consideration- but I have to think about things.

15. What is there to think about?

The longer you stay with him the more time your wasting on a douchebag.

16. What is there to think about? He's controlling and he hits you? Did you read that link that broses put up? You really should.

17. Most important question.

Is it his money or your money?

18. We both pitch in. Some is mine, some is his.