What would you do?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by tellaisdead, Dec 20, 2012.

1. What would you do if your boyfriend / girlfriend told you that they bought a gram of really good dank and they promised they'd save it for the next day so you could get high together. BUT, an hour later they tell you that it's gone & you're not allowed to get your own shit.
    My boyfriend did this earlier, he bought a gram of blue dream & said he was going to save it all for tomorrow. But an hour later I call him & just out of curiosity I asked if he smoked any of it...he said yes. I asked how much he smoked & he said, "all of it". So, I said I'd go out tomorrow morning & get my own gram, but then he said I'm not allowed to buy my own shit without him around. WHAT. THE. FUCK!

2. Break up with him lmfao. He is obviously trying to control you

3. Your boyfriend is a controlling, immature ass.
    I don't obey the person I'm in a relationship with. I do what I want.

4. Smoking the weed all to himself? It's whatever.

Telling you that you can't do things without him, that's not cool. If it were me, I'd buy whatever the hell I wanted to and I'd keep it to myself to show that asshat what's what.

5. He just called & said, "Sorry for being a dick - I don't feel good, cut me some slack."
    That gives him no right to be a prick.

6. [quote name='"tellaisdead"']He just called & said, "Sorry for being a dick - I don't feel good, cut me some slack."
    That gives him no right to be a prick.[/quote]

I see you getting chris browned in the future.

7. When you said that he smoked it all on his own even though he said he'd save it for you I was like "eh, kind of a dick move but whatever, shit happens".

But you're not ALLOWED to buy your own without him around?

Fucking break up with that asshole, right now. That's a huge red flag that you're dating a controlling piece of shit.

8. Lol what the hell is going on here. You called him one hour after for no reason just to ask him how much of his weed he smoked? He smokes all of his weed and for some reason doesn't allow you to go get your own weed?

1. If you were calling me just to see how much of my weed I smoked, I would think your weird/naggy not curious.

2. He should absolutely not be making your decisions or making cute false promises!

You guys both suck!

Perfect for each other?

9. Men are selfish pricks. I am the same way. Kick him to the curb .

10. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh humans.

11. I wasn't just calling to ask ask if he had smoked. We call each other often just to talk about our days and shit. I just asked.

12. You aren't actually going to listen to this ass, right?

If you want to buy your own gram, then go buy your own gram! He has absolutely no reason to stop you from doing so except to try to control you.

13. The funny thing is, I made plans to chill with his best friend & we were planning to go get a gram to split. 8)

14. [quote name='"tellaisdead"']The funny thing is, I made plans to chill with his best friend & we were planning to go get a gram to split. 8)[/quote]

See now if I was him I wouldnt trust you lol

15. Yeah, OMG, she was going to hang out with another man! She must be a cheating whore!

/sarcasm

16. Either way it kinda looks like your fishing by asking...

"Hey Hun, have you smoked any of that stuff?"

Answer: yes, as you proceed to be angry and asking him how much.

"hey Hun, have you smoked any of that stuff?"

Answer: no, why? You don't trust me? (I would imagine he would have said something like this) then you both could have went off.

Your ideal answer.

"hey Hun, have you smoke any of that stuff."

Answer: absolutely not babe, you know I'm saving this for us tomorrow.

If I were you I wouldn't have asked because he already promised you that he was going to save it for ya both, I would have expected It the next day and brought the firey gates of hell upon him when he didn't pull through, or touched his penis (if I was a girl) if he did. :wave:

17. His friend is pretty damn sexy- but I'd never do that to my boyfriend. His friend isn't interested in me, anyway. Lol.

18. I don't think there's anything wrong with asking.

I ask my husband all the time if he's smoked all his weed already. Mostly so that I can load a bowl for him if he wants, but also because I know he has a tendency to smoke it really fast and I'm curious. :p

19. We're not arguing about it. When he pisses me off I tend not to say anything, he always ends up winning. :/

20. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

Yeah, OMG, she was going to hang out with another man! She must be a cheating whore!

/sarcasm[/quote]

I didnt even finish the sentence relax. It sounded like she was going behind his back doing this