What would you do withou your iPod

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by OneWithTheHerb, Aug 23, 2010.

1. I know if I didn't have it no smoke session would feel complete and car rides would be absolutely horrible

2. I would legit commit suicide. Life would not be worth living without my music.

3. i would start to create my own music i think

i dunno i'm drunk:D

but i wish i was high:smoking:

4. haha i like that ^^^, but yeah life would be horrible Life would be so dull without music in general

5. Life Without Music =
    [​IMG]

6. Life would seriously suck!

7. My ipod is breaking i think, i cant believe it. The earphone jack thing inside is broken and my 1 of my earphones wull only work when i fiddle around with the earphone plug. Thats what made getting high complete for me, my trusty ipod by my side. Fuck!

8. Yo man, I "misplaced" my iPod for about a month, turns out it was under my sofa, but goddamn, my life was shit haha! I would sit on the bus and just BE FORCED to listen to stupid shit when other times I could've just zoned out with my music!

Never lose your iPod!!!

9. Worst feeling ever. Life w/o an ipod is bearable, but life w/o music is slow, evil torture. I've lost it before and I legit dusted off the cd collection, or listened to itunes.

10. ironlungs gif

my ipod is always on me. i use it everyday and i think it might be the best thing i've ever bought

11. What Trip said^.

Although, I don't own an ipod because my itouch was stolen, so I just use my BBStorm to play my music.

12. I always have the ipod handy, (even have one of those tape adapters in the event I run into someone who's still in the 90s).

BUT....without it, I'd just use pandora.

Sometimes the Ipod is too much responsibility for me. I sit there looking for shit to play, (over 90 gigs of music), then swerve all over the road, and I can never make a playlist that I don't get tired of.

Pandora is free and makes it easy on me. If you don't like it, give it a thumbs down and it'll try harder to please you. And free. Yes. Good. Free.

13. Yeah pretty much what you said on both fronts. But pandora only allows 40 hours a month, which is bullcaca.

My 30g ipod broke at the beginning of summer, headphones won't work. So now I use the 1g shuffle that I won at some place. But it's not the same and I rarely actually bring it with me when I go out anymore. it sucks hardcore ass man, hardcore.ass. :(

14. I haven't used my itouch in months after I got my benz. CD's all day!

15. I don't have an ipod at the moment :(

Makes me super sad. lol. But I always have CD's in my ride and endless amount of songs on my computer.. So it's not too bad....

I'M LYING! I HATE IT SO MUCH!!!! lol

16. My computer won't let me put songs on my ipod anymore.

So I listen to Cds. Lately, I've been burning Cd's where every track is all killer, no filler.

17. I have 2 computers filled with music a huge cd and vinyl collection but my ipod is the portable go anywhere always have music device. I guess it depends on ipods being invented if they didn't exsist I would be fine I would just go back to my cassette/cd player but since they exsist I would probabdly have a serious mental breakdown and go into a deep state of depression and dimensia until someone once again placed an ipod in my hand and turned it up all the way to reverse my break down hahahahhaha:smoking::smoking::smoking:
    :smoking:Caligulove is stoned:smoking:

18. #18 Mastertokes2.0, Aug 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2010
    I have two Ipods haha, a 160 gb classic, and a 4 gb nano. I love them both and I always have a use for two Ipods believe it or not. Im pretty sure I'm going to be one of those people with REALLY bad hearing because I listen to my Ipod to loud but fuck it. :smoking:

19. What would i do withou my iPod? nothing just go buy another how much are they in pawn shops? like 15 dollars or less?

20. I rely on my Ipod so much, it's crazy. Without music on my commute or at work I would probably slip into a deep depression.

Ah that would really suck.