What would you do with your last week?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Pavlovsdaughter, Apr 12, 2016.

1. #1 Pavlovsdaughter, Apr 12, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
    I have been an everyday smoker for several years, but this week will be my last. It'll likely be a couple of years before I can smoke again (my husband and I are going to try to have kids so I'll be pregnant and then breastfeeding for god knows how long).

So I have decided to have one final week, ending on 4/21, to do everything I love doing high and anything I've always wanted to do high.

So far I'm planning on:
    • Taking a long walk and probably getting lost in a really beautiful and huge metropark
    • Going to a private hot tub garden in Ann Arbor with surround sound and a fireplace and aromatherapy, it's great.
    • Having a cheat day (I'm a vegan) to order a cheese pizza and ice cream
    • I have the house to myself one night (which I love) so I'm planning on binge watching TV (Workaholics, Always Sunny, Arrested Development) and zoning out to music (Animal Collective, Dr. Dog, Beirut, Cocorosie, Talking Heads)
    • Going to the movie theater alone (highly recommended)
    • Lots of sex
    • Lots of cooking
    • Coloring in my coloring book. Don't judge me, it's bitchin'
    • Doing dabs for the first time
    What would you do?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Good luck having kids! Good on you for having your priorities straight. What you have planned so far sounds like a hell of a way to go out. Since you're planning on cooking anyways you should try making edibles! Also, props on the coloring book. Those things are therapeutic as fuck!

• Like Like x 3
  3. Thanks dude! I'll definitely miss smoking, I feel like a good friend is moving away, haha. But I'm excited to have a kid.

Edibles are a great suggestion. Maybe I'll try firecrackers (again- my first attempt years ago was unsuccessful), since I have a somewhat limited supply. I have a nice eighth and 1 g of BHO to last the week. That's a lot for me though, I normally go through an eighth every two weeks or so.

Coloring is so theraputic! I'm working on Secret New York right now, it's really cool.

4. Being on the other side of motherhood (mine are 25 and 23) I think your plan is awesome. I'm a colorer (?) too. My favorite thing to do stoned is watch Dr. Who. I'd like to go bowling and golfing, haven't been able to do those for years but I think I could stoned. I spend a lot of time by myself chewing through Netflix. I highly recommend "Call the Midwife," awesome birth scenes.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I thought you meant last week of your life at first lol. Sounds great your list of what to do! Best of luck with having kids :). I honestly wouldn't know what to do, so many things. I'd say go to the Grand Canyon but things like that I think are better sober. I'd chill with friends and smoke , just clown around having a good time I suppose, I say chill as I don't think you'll have much time to do so during parenthood. Anyway you have me thinking now, GOOD LUCK

• Like Like x 1
  6. OMG! Lots of sex and watching TV in silence sounds about right!!! LOL (because it wont happen with littles running around!)

I'd say just sitting around with friends smoking and laughing if that is your thing because when you have kids it isn't easy to hang around a camp fire and hang out!!

7. Ask the girl I've always liked out and travel for a week before I died

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. .. damn dude, why aren't you doing those NOW?

9. the fear of rejection

10. Fuck it, go for it. Otherwise you have already rejected yourself.
    :smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Nothing I can talk about on here, that's for sure.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

12. Travel to my favourite place and get fucked up worse than I ever have before

13. You are who you are, being rejected doesn't change you. There is nothing to fear, its an evil projection of your own creation.

In other words, go for it bro! There are over 3billion females on this planet, one door shuts, knock on another.

Or, start asking girls that you don't care if they reject you, just to build some confidence.

Hell idk

Lose Your Fear and Free Your Soul or The Mysteries Of Life You'll Truly Never Know

• Like Like x 2