Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you do with this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Monkeybizrc, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Hello ! I am new here. I was given this trim by a friend . It's basically fan leaves stems and stalks no real sugar leaves . I ran 30g of shake from the garbage bag it came in, in a 1.5ft .5inch tube with butane. Usually I get a 10% return, so 30g of bud would give me 3g bho. I got prolly .2 bho so like a 2% return.

I really don't know what to do with it. It seems like it would take too many bho runs to make any useful bho. Since I can only run about a ounce at a time.I was gonna separate the stems from leaves and bho all the leaves but I'm not sure. What would you guys do ?

Well I think ima strip all The leaves, depending on how much is there maybe modify my bho tube to fit more or soak all shake in everclear and evap and will most likely give it to a friend that in reality would smoke the fan leaves by themselves lol so low grade bho he wouldn't mind , it's from good bud tho.

Maybe put all stems in a coffee grinder and summer with butter for kicks. I'm not dry or anything just experimenting...

Lol I asked a friend who knows 2 growers for their "trim" and I got half a garbage bag of this. I guess I need to be more specific when I ask for trimmings lol

It's just fan leaves stems and stalks. Some parts have tricromes but really not much. It's about 1-3lbs dude said about 5oz are fan leaves and the rest stems/stalks. I figured I could do something with it it's just alot of material with barely any thc. Like I said I blew 30g shake and got .2 oil which I just threw away

Well I'm trying to post a pic but it's not letting me since the update. ..