what would you do with killers?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by awdcivic, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unjustified killers that is. Like people who kill for the hell of it or killing someone that wont give you money etc.
    Do you beleive in prison for unjustified killers or not?

My favorite methods are put them in a small metal box and supply them water and let them starve haha. 2nd old style military torture methods the ones where they keep you alive, im not even posting about that on here i dont wanna get banned =P.
    And then the one i came up with put them in a metal cage hook a chain to it and drag them around behind a vehicle, thatd be fun.

what would yall say? do yall like my ideas?

2. Listen to it because its a badass Iron Maiden album

3. So you'd put them in a metal box and torture them to death? What makes you any better
    than them then?

I'd imprison them for life, no parole; since you asked.

4. killers is the best maiden album.

anyways, the death penalty is a cop-out and isnt a good punishment.

we should bring back banishment.

ya know what? lets make it interesting, drop a bunch of 'em in the middle of death valley desert with only 8oz of water and a knife.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrkeWsQZNyU]The Killers - Mr Brightside (LYRICS) - YouTube[/ame]

Probably definitely go out drinking with them.

6. lol i like the idea of the desert, if i was in that situation i would drink the water real quick so i didnt get killed =P. but then again im not a killer. and idk why u think the death penalty isnt a good punishment they kill someone they need to be killed.

7. they kill someone = they deserve it lol.

8. I would get so many infractions if I posted.

9. Op is looking for an excuse to torture people, because you know, fight fire with fire AMIRITEEE?? :hello:

10. So apparently most are against the death penalty lol. itd sure as hell cut the crime rate down unlike a gun ban which would just spike it up.

11. are you like, 12?

12. Then you kill someone do you deserve it? Whos to say you dont

13. Hasn't worked so far. What, exactly, makes you so sure the death penalty is a
    deterrent? We've had the death penalty for centuries and yet people still kill
    people.

14. i would make them watch movies all night and go to bed early.

15. They kill multiple people they get the death penalty, not life in prison shit where me you and the victims family pays for him to live eat and sleep

16. If it's not in self-defense, then I say eye for an eye in all violent cases. Honestly if you rape someone or kill someone for no reason, or jump someone, then you deserve the same shit to happen to you.

So if somebody killed your sister or parent, you would be fine by just putting them in a cell where they just sleep, get free meals, and can read and watch tv and do nothing productive for society while costing us $40,000+ a year?? what a joke...

17. That's exactly what I'm saying. I'm opposed to the death penalty in all cases.

As I've said before in another thread, I wouldn't even vote to execute Hitler.

18. Isn't that how Australia came to be?

19. haha goddamn you on welfare too?? if you were paying taxes i'm pretty sure you wouldn't want them to go to some fuckup in prison who does nothing but take and take, and contribute nothing to society.

This is what is wrong with America, get rid of the killers and rapists, so we can get out of debt and stop building prisons to house these inmates facing life in prison. i know you're just voicing your opinion, but just letting you know, you are wrong.

20. I'm not against the death penalty, but you realize that it's much more expensive to execute people than to give them life without parole, right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.