Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you do with 3 grams

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by maryjane👌, Nov 6, 2013.

1. I usually just hit bs for 2 grams and use the other 1 to pinch for a blunt with friends or smoke a splif just wondering what u guys do

2. i grind it up and take hits from the bong :D the best way. I get most out of my weed when I do that

3. Joints, joints, joints.

4. I take it to my local police officer and turn myself in for possesion of a. scheduled substance.

But if i feel like breaking the law, I enjoy grinding up my herbs and inhaling the vapors they produce when heated through convection.

5. Blunts

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 UnsuspiciousUsername, Nov 7, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2013
    Bong rips?
    Way more bang for your buck.

7. 3 spliffs my man, maybe 4 :smoking:

8. #8 vegblaze, Nov 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2013
    I'd take a chunk out of it, load it into my bong and put the rest in a container.
    Or grind it up very finely and put some into a vape.

9. I'd smoke it all from my bong in 1 to 5 days 

10. If I had weed to spare and an expendable income id smoke blunts and joints all day, sadly I micro manage my weed so I use pipes and bongs not to waste any. For sure blunts / joints are fun and get you way more baked seeing how you keep puffing cause it's burning. It's hard for me to take bong hit after bong hit with high quality lol.

11. roll it into a blunt.

12. If 3 grams just magically appeared in my jar, i'd use 2 grams of it in a blunt, and pack two bowls with the other gram.

13. I'd probably smoke it..  :bongin:

14. invite a buddy over for a bong sesh

15. Roll a joint and smoke a few bowls and keep like 2 grams.

Spliff ? Wtf ? Just roll a big joint lol 

Or bong it