Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you do with 100$ rite now?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Mary-I-Wanta, Sep 19, 2009.

1. I'd buy a nice Sharpstone grinder, an airtight glass jar, possibly a scale and some weed. Maybe a very nice bubbler instead ^^

2. I have 100$ in my wallet, but if i had 100$ more id put 20 on pokerstars, go buy megavitamins, and a case of beer

3. id buy a quarter of purp/dro/dank n blaze it lol

4. enjoy a psychological disorder, my dealer did 10 drops and got OCD, i dont even want to imagine what that much would do to a person.

I'd buy an ounce of mids, roll a bunch of joints, and share with as many people as i could.

5. I would buy another quarter of good bud, then I would have a personal sack of 22 grams. :)

6. Bank account for emergency weed money.

7. I'd get a gram or 2 of coke, and a nice dub of some dank

8. 2 hits of acid (if I could find it), a 20 sack and probably that Halo: ODST that comes out soon.

9. in your situation i would buy weed probably.

in my situation (probation) i would buy 7 grams of shrooms (for me and a friend) and use the other 30 for idk what just somthing fun to do lol

10. id buy a quarter of white rhino
    its the most amazing bud ive encountered

11. this^

12. Get these 2 80gb ipods fixed for 20 bucks each so i can resell them for 120-150 each.

That'd leave me with about 200. I'd get some bud and flip my chips. Then take the 300-400 that i'd have after that and pay off some tickets.

13. id probably get a new bong and if i had any left over get some weed