Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you do with 100$ rite now?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Mary-I-Wanta, Sep 19, 2009.

1. So last night i picked up an eighth of some medical blueberry from my connect (unfortunately no pics) but after several bowls with my friends I came across a benjamin layin around and was So0o0o0 happy. So I want grasscity to decide what I do with it.

2. buy 100 dollars of acid and take it all at once.

3. hire a hooker and take her to the library, teach her ass to read, get her an education, save her from a life of abuse and degradation.

OR BUY 5 FUCKING HUGE PIZZAS WITH FUCKING EVERYTHING ON THEM, AND EAT THAT SHIT ALL UP, THEN PUKE IT ALL OVER A TRAMP, JUST TO SEE IF HE'LL EAT IT.

Edit: the crazy stoner version of the two different consciences on your shoulders.

4. I'd probably get all new drum heads (batter and reso side).

5. put it into a bank account

6. Buy some super dank weed. And face it out of a bong:bongin:

7. Agreed.

8. buy a showerhead downstem (or any downstem at this point) for my bong so i can put it to use. and then an 8th of the dankest bud i can find.

9. Do you believe in Karma?
    Half is for you to do what ever you want spend it save it, its yours.
    Half is for you to do something good with.
    Give it to a needy person or charity.
    or take friends out to eat or

My favorite idea is ... go by another 1/8th and smoke up friends

10. bank account or bud.

11. Lol so many random ideas. Well since I dont have a grinder and I REALLY want one Ill pick one up for 20$ Then probably just get a quarter

12. id put that shit right in my wallet

13. Give it to my dad, because I owe him 400$ right now:(

14. Buy a quad of some kill and smoke it all with a group of friends, and pack bong after bong. Done.

15. sickhead username^

edit: not you, above you.

16. Buy some dank and put it in a stash, to save. Just in case you run out of good weed you always have at least 10g on hand.

17. Ha thats basically what I did last night cept it was an eighth..

Still looking for something really neat to buy. Im thinkin a grinder and a quad.

18. I'd probably save it, go snowboarding a few times, or go on a date. I love the ganj but nothing beats having money for later, snowboarding with friends, or a date with the girl.

If I had to spend it on weed it would be 1/4 of the dopest dope I've ever smoked or just mids for blunts with friends.

19. buy acid,shrooms, or any other drug

20. I would probably buy 90$ worth of rock and use the remaining $10 to make a new crackpipe. My current one is in pretty rough shape.