What would you do to marry Natalie Portman?

Discussion in 'General' started by Randy Marsh, Mar 26, 2011.

1. What would you blades give to be with one of the most beautifully crafted gifts from God? What would you be willing to do, sacrifice or whatever else you can think of. I personally would do any fear factor challenge (yes even eat gross animal private parts), travel the circumference of the Earth by foot and swim, and spend 6 hours in Mrs Crabtree's va jay jay to be her man.

[​IMG]

Not to mention I would be willing to convert to Judaism if she asked, change every dirty diaper and get a prenup no problem.

[​IMG]

2. I would get on a knee and offer her a flashy ring.

3. I bet she's a bitch.

4. Id probably pay her about $5

Now Mila Kunis, Id torture and kill people to get a piece of that heavenly glory.

5. Heresy !

6. I made it clear in the other thread I would take it in the ass from all of you. That includes everyone who looks at this thread, anyone from GC. All the mods, anyone who has even been banned. All of you.

7. No way, even Big BOB?!? :confused:

[​IMG]

8. I don't think shes that hot

9. Yes, even me

10. For Natalie :love:

11. This.

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpMPFGBtE7Q]YouTube - Natalie Portman Uncensored Rap[/ame]

This.

13. she was my fav. snl host because of that!

14. awwww you beat me to the rap.:D

Id spend a year in prison.

15. Beauty only gets you so far...Sure, she's educated, but is she intelligent? There is a difference.

And I'm sorry, but until I've got some cold hard facts to go on, I'm not about to eat the corn out of her shit until I know how well she can FUCK.

Sorry bladies, that may seem shallow, but don't tell me you don't think the same thing. Find out your dream guy is packing a mighty 3", and you'd be running away too.

16. I'd kill off all the competition. That's YOU, motherfuckers. :devious:

17. bro I heard she didn't dance in Black Swan and shit bro

18. Not me.

19. Yes, you, but for pure amusement.

20. [​IMG]
    Bring it on