What would you do to make money in my shoes?

Discussion in 'General' started by HerbSamurai300, Sep 27, 2011.

1. heres my situation...19 years old...no job...smoking weed...have a car but its a 1998 camry...not going to school at the moment...what would you do at the moment to make money if you were in my shoes?

2. get a job.

What are you good at?

3. Deliver jumpers and other party supplies... Decent money minimal work, and you gain muscles to knock the stocky out as well. Work by your self and drugs are standard! Just started doing this on the weekends... Sucks.... have to work harder then ever, but its decent money for amount of time you work. Use to work in office.....or on FULL TILT.

Good luck man!

Jobs are scares...

4. Get a Legal job.

then,buy weed.

?????????????????

Profit !!!!

5. your "shoes" arent that bad

6. Thanks i just bought them from FootLocker...lol jk

7. Lol if i was in your shoes? I would take my ass to school. And get a job.

Not reccomending this or anything. But when i was 16 i was in your shoes. Only my parents kicked me out. And i didn't have a car. I used to rob people. Got decent money doing it too. Its better if you have a gun/or a friend/ or if your big. But as long as you aren't a pussy you can do it without any of those things. Just wear a big white hoodie. And a trapper hat stuffed with other hats to make it look like you have hair underneath. Then rob a few people take off the whites and the hats. Stash them somewhere. And run to your car. I made okay money doing that for a while.

8. i once thought about robbing people when money got low, but i pussied out lol
    i was even wearing all black, and had a fake gun that looked legit, but then thought to myself wtf am i doing and went home and went to bed haha

9. no weed

get applications

and apply

10. i wish i was in your shoes. i dont have a car :(. but yeah get a job lol

11. "....hustle.....hustle.....hustle......HARD"

12. Quit smoking for a month get a job then blaze your brain to mush.
    Its easy, especially if your still in the nest with your parents.

13. Buy stuff on eBay and sell it for more

14. going through the same shit i can make money but i need money to invest lol no one hires now days in chicago so all i can do for now is do whatever for money. What i mean is that legally i see no way and school is not an option because i see its a waste of time money and at the end when your graduating from your career you still need to look for a job lol and a lot of people talk shit about how people that don't go to college are stupid but those are just the stupid people that haven't even completed college yet.
    Not everyone is mentally built the same some people are meant to be lawyers or Doctors or Architects but not everyone can go to college and study any of those fields because they are not interested in the subject or simply not meant for it.
    And lets say you become a LAWYER or an ARCHITECT and you just received your certificate or diploma.You are back to square one again.LOOKING FOR A JOB. Most of the teachers teaching a major are not teaching because they love to teach lol they are teaching because they found NO JOB in what they wanted to be so the only open job opportunity was TEACH what they LEARNED in school.

15. You have shoes and transportation. All you need now is a job. Network Network Network...right now, with this job market, it's WHO you know. Talk to friends, their parents, the cashier at the mini-mart, don't be too damn picky, money is money.

Just remember if you're too big for the small jobs, you're too small for the big jobs!!!

Time to put some sweat equity into your own life.

16. Genius.