What would you do right now if herb was legalized?

Discussion in 'General' started by piffcity09, Nov 2, 2009.

1. What would YOU do RIGHT now if the tv just came on and it was obama saying weed is now legal, do whatever you want with it starting from now.

(I know this would never happen but i figured we could get some pretty funny stuff in this thread)

2. Go start a weed company and get rich. Oh yea, would buy a 30ft blunt too :D:rolleyes:.

3. i would kick out my roomate that hasnt payed any rent for two months. and convert his room instead of this little 6 ft stealth box that i have now

4. I'd smile.

5. smoke weed in front of cops

(even tho i would prolly get arrested b/c they "didnt hear the message")

well...in all seriousness, i wouldn't go around taunting cops
    altho i may just try to repeal all of my old marijuana charges
    of course, their argument would be that when i got arrested it was illegal at the time
    and mine would be, but it was unjustly

6. I would immediately smoke my entire stash on my porch.

7. #7 Arnulfog, Nov 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2009
    Run around naked with Joints in my mouth, Just kidding.

Probably go down to a head shop and buy my self some joints and Longboard around the town smoking.

8. Invite my neighbor over to smoke some ;) I could do that now, but its risky since you never know how people feel about that shit without coming out and asking.

And if you ask and they're not into it than its wierd.

9. Cry because i don't have a dealer atm :( sad times.

10. go buy a pack of Marb 420s...(joint joke)

11. considering im broke, probably nothing lol. i'd research starting a business selling weed but not sure how successful it would be considering the current amount of disperserys in the town i live in. id be happy that i dont have to convice a doctor i need weed and that id be able to just buy it whenever i wanted. i currently dont have a job so i probably wouldnt smoke until i got one but after i landed a job id buy enough weed as frequently as i need so that id never be without weed again lol.

12. Go deep into the forest, cut a few trees down and start growing mass quantities of buds.

13. I'd go out with a joint in my mouth, and fire off a few shots into the air, like I do on New Year's Eve. Then I would rejoice all over the place:smoking:

14. i would water my plants and smoke some weed..

which is what i'm gonna do anyway :p

15. Cry because I have no money

16. I'm waiting for professional athletes to be allowed to smoke weed... then I'm in the motha fucking money.

But if it was legal i'd roll up a half ounce joint and smoke the shit out my window. (can't be too careful, gov't could change their mind any goddamn minute)

17. Pass the blunt to my parents.

18. Well I would probably try to start a weed business, but I doubt I would be very successful since I know nothing about how that would work.

I'd probably walk around campus with a nice blunt, watch all the conservatives there freak out lol.

19. Woot, but wouldn't it be highly regulated and taxed? It could put an end to mj enterprise. :(