Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you do in this situation?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ternalator, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Iv got sum good bud and im home on holidays, but i cant decide whether to sneak out now and have a quick toke (and go to bed in about an hour or 2, therefore wasting my high) or should I save all my weed and get stoned as fuck tomoro? I can do both but im afraid I wont have enough bud. Help?

2. stoned as fuck tomorrow. for sure.

3. Just smoke it when you feel like it. I smoke whenever I feel stressed out, whether or not I'm alone or about to sleep.

4. i would smoke now. Seeing as i can't go to bed sober.

5. Smoke what u got now, then get a dub of some danky dank and blow that shit tomorrow. Problem solved ;) though a bit late :(

6. take a quick toke you will sleep great....and your highs pretty much gone after 2 hours anyways :D