What would you do in this situation?

Discussion in 'General' started by TurtleWeekend, Aug 5, 2011.

1. You're in walmart with your bestfriend, and come across his girlfriend and her friend (who i have a thing for) and your walking around talking, and see some loser kid throw a nerf thing and doesnt pick it up. so i go and pick it up and see all of them like running the opposite direction? so im like ok they're just going somewhere real quick. i walk out the isle and they're laughing and running away. im not about to go on a chase just to get my "friends" so i get my shit i needed and left.

for some reason this really fucking pissed me off. (and then the guy i was with ask's to borrow my guitar)

not to mention everytime he has smoked was with me and mooching off of me.

2. Don't hang out with 13 year olds :p get new friends.

3. Yea you're friends sound like a bunch of douches. I recommend finding new ones.

4. Yeah, they are really immature. not many people in south carolina though :p

5. I bet people over 16 are though

6. Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

7. so your bestfriends left you. thats fucked up. kick his ass or just get new friemds