What would you do in this situation

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by sourkush420, May 16, 2016.

1. If you found out that your gf sent some guy pics a day after you asked her out, and flirted with multiple guys right before being with you, as well as just getting out of a commited relationship very soon before you got together

2. Tell her. Snapchat me that pussy... IF its COOL

• Like Like x 1
  3. run away Boltif not you'll be all:bang:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Don't expect to have a committed long term relationship with this person.

• Like Like x 2
  5. It's called Playing The Field. Men and women do it. She's doing it.

• Like Like x 3
  6. It's bunk cause throughout our relationship she would always accuse me of cheating, or assume I had other people. It was terrible, then I find this out. It's stupid, she got mad at me for talking to a girl months before we dated, yet before we dated she had just gotten out of a 1 year relationship, and went straight to flirting with different guys even when she was telling me she liked me and wanted to be with me

7. some girls do that shit non stop, it's a personality type. plus, it's not like ya'll were engaged or anything. doesn't sound like ya'll were exclusive (in her mind) even after a long time together

8. Dude it sucks we had a thing together in high school but she fucked me over then, she was my first love and a lot of things and we had so many amazing experiences with this person, she was another me, she blazed as much as me and we did other unmentionables together and partied and had so much between us, its a fucking shake because i never in my life saw myself with anyone else, i know i cant be with her after everthing but id rather be by myself then have anyone else again

9. If you don't mind potential STDs, the occasional 'odd situation', or the lack of exclusivity, go on and get your dick wet!

Ya know, at the end of the day, us 'humans' really aren't so different from....well.....

giphy (13).gif

Dude, EVERYone has experiences and people like that in and out of their lives....best to not dwell on coulda/shoulda and get on with your life....go and have more/new "amazing experiences".
    It's a big world, Timmy.....

• Like Like x 1
  10. Im just worried I wont ever find anyone like this person, there is literally no one like her physically and personality wise, she chose me over everyone, id rather be alone then have anyone less than her, she was amazing except all the bullshit, she didnt mind how awkward i was too which i know a lot of people would, i lucked out majorly with that

11. Not trying to be a dick but normally when a partner thinks you are fucking other people it is because they did already and feel guilty.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. I thought that too and her explanation was that she is very insecure, shes tells me every other boyfriend she had cheated on her, even tho i heard she was a cheater too...

13. Yep she is bullshiting you. Also dude it is your highschool love? Lmfao you are young and will meet many other women. I know everyone says this but it is true and you will understand when you get older like everyone else does. Why the fuck do you think so many people say that?

14. You gotta remember, what comes around goes around.

:wink:

dilligaf

• Like Like x 1
  15. always does can't undo something without it coming back to hit ya. the world will bring you down a few notches if you've been running away from the truth

• Like Like x 2
  16. You will, and also fantastically SEXUAL counterparts that delight not only your cock but stimulate OTHER areas of you, as well! Just gotta get OUT the door and groooooove with it....
    ....Or sit around like a chumpass 'Air Supply' song and groan and mope about the "love of your LIFE"..... :rolleyes:

You are just a kid for fuck's sake....where is your ZEST for earthly pleasures, young man?!

herb.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  17. Lol yep like I said when he gets older he will understand and probably forget her name.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Must have been posting at the same time, man, ha....I said essentially the same thing as you, only maybe not in such a .....course....way. Or maybe I did?
    ;)

Eh, I just hope this kid gets his head out of his ass and doesn't squander his youth as some lameass 'emo shut-in'.....

:love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
  19. [​IMG]

20. Her bday is in two days, im supposed to be spending it with her, do i end things before or after her bday, its quite the dilemma