What would you do in this situation?

Discussion in 'General' started by I'm Chad, Aug 10, 2013.

1. #1 I'm Chad, Aug 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2013
    You're driving and just sipping on a 24oz can of beer that you have sitting in your cup holder. You're not drunk, not even buzzed and this is the only open beer you have in your vehicle and you start to get pulled over. Would you just chug the whole thing and hide it under your seat? I know the best thing is to not drink and drive period, I was just curious of the best thing to do in this situation so you don't get busted. I remember a few years back i was riding shotgun with my buddy and he was drinking a 24oz. His 3rd one I believe. We we going down this one way street in Santa Barbara when we came upon a check point and he totally freaked out and put his beer in the glove compartment. Fucking idiot. The cop comes up to the window and asks for his license and paperwork etc and he realizes it's all in his glove compartment. He opens it up and the beer had spilt and his papers were fucking soaked. He froze up and the cop could tell something was up. I could barely hold back the laughter as this dumb ass fumbled around acting like he was looking for his proof of insurance/registration as all of the papers were coming apart in his hand. Eventually the cop said he smelled alcohol in the vehicle and long story short he got arrested for Dui and i just got a taxi ride home. Sent from my Galaxy S4

2. Btw, fucking cheers.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Attached Files:

3. Gc is either dead as fuck right now or everyone hates me. I'm not sure I'm crossfaded as fuck.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

4. I'd chug the rest of the beer, hide the can somewhere and refuse to answer questions at the checkpoint.

I'd refuse to comply at a checkpoint regardless of if I was drinking or not actually.

Checkpoints are not constitutional. They are by definition an arbitrary search and seizure.

You're not obligated to comply. Don't comply with police at checkpoints, ask them if you are free to leave and if you're being detained, preferably in a polite way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw7xr9ezGxE

5. since it was his 3rd beer, i doubt that hiding it would help since he already smells like alcohol. he was fucked from the beginning.

6. Throw it under the seat. I wouldn't want my breath smelling like beer. Even an empty container here is considered driving with an open container.

7. Lol
    Eh I dunno I'd probably just down it, then I'd probably puke all over the cop because I drank the beer too fast.

8. I like the responses guys. I'd definitely down it as fast as I could then hide it under the seat and throw some gum on my mouth. Anyone else getting crossfaded? I'm fucked up.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

9. Probably not the best idea to be posting on gc the day after I get banned drunk. I definitely don't want to get in trouble or anything I just really felt the urge to talk to the community. God damnit guys. Stop being so likeable. I'll be drunk.. Soon... Who wants to join me?

Sent from my Galaxy S4

10. You ruthless Mofo'

I'll probably going to be going down that path tonight. Idunno how timezones affect, but I'll hit you up. I'm down to talk about nonsense for awhile though.

Le Chad ish Beeeek

11. Even if it was just one sip of beer, that's enough for a cop to smell it on your breath. I would have thrown that shit out the window, hopefully the cop has to make a U-turn to pull me over, so that gives me a few-second window to ditch the beer, and maybe the cop won't see me do it.

12. Ill join you any day brotha! Just picked up an extra 30 pack cause I don't think the 10 I have left is gonna be enough for tonight.

Defiantly with football on :p

13. Ill join you any day brotha! Just picked up an extra 30 pack cause I don't think the 10 I have left is gonna be enough for tonight.

Defiantly with football on :p

14. I'd throw it out the fucking window :laughing:

If you smell like beer you're fucked no matter what unless you'll blow under the limit. Legally you can ask for a ten minute break and retake the breathalizer as it will read higher if you just drank something so i'd go that route and pray since i was sippin on it and it was my first i'd be under.

15. Take the can, lube it and press it up your arse.  It's the only way to get away with hiding the evidence.

16. Since you are already making horrible decisions, chuck the beer at the cop and peel out. 

17. Depends........if I had a friend in the back I'd get him to open the back seat and throw it in the trunk

just me in the front...........Probably chug it and eat some gum

I havn't driven unsober since I was 16 tho and never would again

18. I drive a hatchback, so I'd just toss it behind the back seat and light a cig to cover any smell.

19. as a female i feel like i have to respond to this but as a decent person i don't think i should say it..

although i dont think i'd ever be in that situation so im going to save the brain power and not think about it