What would you do in this situation?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ChronicPhonix, Jan 31, 2013.

1. #1 ChronicPhonix, Jan 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2013

2. I'm sorry but i absolutely fucking cannot stand people that fuck inside their social circle, i realize that it's been a long time but you would probably alienate your friend, i mean if shes really gf material then sure but you also gotta keep in mind that she sent you that message while she had a bf, whos to say she wouldnt now do that when your her bf.

Just something to think about.

3. #3 ChronicPhonix, Jan 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2013
    I feel ya man. I mean, people have sex. And when you're in the same town for 10+ years and everyone knows everyone and grew up with each other, people wind up fucking people in their circle, it's kinda inevitable. And yeah, you're right about the text. But I did some asking around about her, and everyone that knows her closely tells me she hooks up once in awhile, but she's really not a whore or anything and has never cheated on a boyfriend. Sure, they could be lying out of their ass. But as far as face to face conversations go, they had me convinced.

4. I totally agree with Art, I know alot of people who just casually have sex with people and I can't understand it. But still I've been in a similar situation acutally dude, one of my exes didn't tell me while she was with me but she'd actually fucked alot of my friends. Once we split they all started telling me, like they where overwhelmed with guilt or something. It's hard to look at your friends or her the same way after that, especially when they go into such detail.

5. Just go after her bro. I used to live in a big town, now a pretty small growing town so i know all about that inner circle shit. Also i have had girls fuck with my head just as you. I say go for her, whats the worst that can happen. Just wait for them to break up, but ya kno still keep lookingg kr whatever while you wait.

Its so hard to keep a relationship these days.. Sigh.. Lol

6. Don't listen to this guy OP

Get dat Pussy!!

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLKDpjpULis]Knock The Dust of that P**** - YouTube[/ame]

8. don't be a prick

9. Wtf? At least girls hit you up! I only have gay guys message me on facebook and hit on me at bars. Im not even gay and i am not out of shape. So how about you cheer the fuck up right now

10. Listen mate- clearly its completely out of order to do anything sexual while shes got a bf. But from your post I can see that you clearly get that. About the fact that she fucked your best friend- if its just sex you want from her then I wouldn't go there. But if your really like her and you think it could go somewhere then it shouldn't be a problem- I would just talk to your best friend about the situation and tell him that your not sure if he knows, but he automatically flirts with girls and ask him if he could just try and not do it with her. If he really is a good mate then he will understand and will keep away no matter how drunk he is. If he is not then and he flirts or actually does shit with her then its time to get a new best friend in my opinion.

11. How am I being a prick?

12. What this guy said.

I mean, if you can fuck her and not worry about anyone getting pissed go ahead. But if she's in your social circle, it may bring issues down the road. Imagine how hard it'd be to shake her off of you if you don't wanna date her but she's all over you. All depends on the situation though...

13. lmfaoooooo!

14. Get pussy by anymeans neccesary OP

excluding rape

15. you're not. dont be one though