What would you do in a situation like this? (GOSH)

Discussion in 'General' started by herb1990, Feb 27, 2011.

1. I recently(well today) got invited to go to the movies by a guy friend ( I guess as a date )
    well heres the thing hes a non-smoker and Im a pretty heavy smoker.
    This may seem bad but sometimes I cant really have as much fun(I still have fun) when Im not high.
    By the way he does know I smoke weed.
    But my question is if you were me right now, would you smoke before you go with him? or maybe during like a "bathroom break" during the movie. Hm need some advice.
    It also helps calm my nerves and helps me think of new conversations thats another reason Im considering.
    If I was to smoke I would not be completely stoned, But just somewhat high. By the way I am a girl and i'm 19 he is 19 also.
    :confused::smoke:

2. Smoke you're little heart out.

I'm sure he wont mind that you have enhanced your experience
    by smoking a little something something while you are out with him.

Just do what you think is right and have a good time.

3. LMFAO.
    I love that! good advice:smoke:

4. Just smoke a bowl and have a good time :D

5. I don't see anything wrong with smoking before hand, but sneaking off to the bathroom during the date seems a little sketchy. I would avoid doing that on a first date if he's someone you like.

6. Well, you like to smoke, he knows you smoke, sounds like a Winning combination.

vote me in.. smoke

Have fun :)

(guy sounds cooler than that last schmuck ;) )

7. Yea I think I will Hopefully things go good. The last guy I dated claimed to be a heavy smoker but was a wimp LOL.
    Atleast this one tells the truth!
    I think Ill just buy some gum and smoke a bowl before he comes to pick me up.
    You guys gave some good advice. The kind I like to hear haha. any advice that involves lighting up is good advice.

8. At first i was gonna make fun of people who say gosh, it's like gee whiz...

But anyway, get high enough for you to be high, but not noticeable enough for him to notice.

9. [​IMG]

worst case, he gets angry.. just put out and all will be forgiven :)

10. If he is aware that you smoke weed and he is still choosing to take you out than he obviously doesn't care that much so do what you would like. :smoke:

11. The only way I see an issue arising is if you two continue to date and it becomes an everytime thing.

12. smoke with him then give him a bj. he'll quickly become a smoker.