what would you do if...

Discussion in 'General' started by Cfitch, Apr 26, 2011.

1. So guys I've seen a couple posts about dealers mixing oregano and other herbs with weed so it looks like there's more, what would you do if some one ducked with your weed. Ir what have you done?
    :)

2. The repercussions of someone adding oregano or something else to fatten the bag will be violent and severe.

revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy.

3. Leave a piece of burning dog poo on their front porch.

4. I know that NOW I am going to put on Hail Mary and chill out.

But if it was someone close to me that shorted me like this there would be hell to pay. They better hope I don't find out somehow.

If it was some sketchball dealer that I hit up one time or something I'd probably sit back and count my losses and keep on keeping on.

5. So if it was someone close to you there would be hell to pay & they better hope you don't find out.

If it's some random sketch ball then no biggie?

Ok...

6. probably never hit that guy up again.

Your gonna get alotta people sayin "i'd get the bat" or some shit but they won't.

7. I'd probably have to duck him up

8. [​IMG]

No, but seriously, it depends on who did it. A 5'4 chick popping into a random house just isn't smart. I'd just verbally confront em', and take it from there.

9. never buy from them again

10. Spread the word.

Make his sales go down the tubes. The worst place a dealer wants to be hit is their wallet.

11. call him up. ask for a gram and give him 2000 pennies.

12. #12 Cfitch, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Youd pay $20 for a gram of bud from a guy who just mixed your bud with other shit?

13. Personally I would just avoid the entire situation and never buy off him again, his loss. There are plenty of other straight dealers and associating myself with a possible lawsuit is not worth my time over some poor scumbag, if I see him I might call him out on it but usually drug dealers in my area have a lot of close friends who aren't worth messing with. It's not worth a mark on my clean record.

14. hypothetical scenario there guy

15. #15 Flonkas, Apr 26, 2011
    He explained my thoughts, hence the quote rather then my own explanation.

16. I'd wait till I'm on my period and in a violently angry mood. (hello PMS)
    Bait the shit of the fucker.

17. I'd do like the other level-headed blades and just not buy from the guy. Also, pretty much my whole circle of friends and I buy from the same guy, so if I spread the word that he was scummy, they'd lose a shit-ton of business.

18. Ahhh a good friend of mine had this happen to him, Him AND his neighbor. These are 2 people that you dont wanna fuck with. The only reason the dealer hasn't paid for it is because its a girl.

We now only use her for LAST RESORT. Shes never ripped me off so whenever the room is dry guess who they send? hahaha.

But if a dealer did that to me.... Id make damn sure that everyone within a fuckin 2 block radius knows that this asshole is selling weed, and bad shit at that. Fuck them over for good.

19. #19 Nathan, Apr 26, 2011
    That'll show em.

20. I'd probably tell the dealer that I knew what he did, and if he didn't rectify the situation right away I'd stop buying from that guy.