What would you do...if?

Discussion in 'General' started by ridnkawie4life, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Game...

What would you do, if you accidentally cut someone off driving, pulled up to a stop light with them behind you, and they got out and walked up to your window, you rolled it down to talk to them and apologize or whatever, and they slapped you??

2. lmao man depends on the size of the slapper
    if i thought i could feasibly take him i'd step out of the car and be like WHAT THE FUCK YO. if not i'd just roll away and yell FUCK YOU and hold my swear finger out the window as i drove away.

3. prob drive off. if i saw someone walking up to my window i would of took off. ppl have been killed that way. it happened once right out front of a place i used to work at.

4. that's a kind of good point... i changed my mind.
    who knows whats goin on in that persons head as he strides toward you :eek:

5. If somebody hits you over something as small as cutting them off they obviously damaged people.

I'd just drive off and stew about it all day.

6. I'd just drive off before he slapped me.

If someone slaps me, they're getting a fist in return!

7. yeah - honestly? rethinking this entirely.. as soon as i saw the driver getting out in my sideview... i'd make sure all my doors were locked and windows were shut. that's fucked up to begin with if somebody just gets outta they car at a red light and comes up to your car..

8. I would just whip out my AK, and slap that ***** into the next life

9. I would probably make sure everything was locked and be ready to dial 911.

Once I turn 21, though, the situation might change (but hopefully not) if the "attacker" tries to escalate things. I'm pro 2A.

10. [​IMG]

11. you have no idea how many times in a row i just watched that.

12. i would spit in his/her face and drive away very quickley

13. i'd hit that mother fucker with my door as hard as possible then grab the piece of rebar under my passenger seat, get out and beat the fuck out of him. not with the rebar necessarily, just as defense if he's packing a knife or something. someone with those kind of anger problems could very possibly have a weapon. but all ego aside, i wouldn't just drive away from someone slapping me in the face, i've got way too short a temper for that.

14. Fucking awesome! :hello:

I too am hypnotized by this marvelous display.

15. give him my own backhand, peel out and chuck the deuce

[​IMG]

16. Get out and fight. He assaulted me, so I'm going to stomp his ass into the ground. He's going to regret the day he ever saw me. (I've gotten into "altercations" before because the dumb fuck ahead of me in the parking lot wasn't going fast enough and was holding up traffic.)

17. I just spent 15 minutes watching this lol trying to figure out if he was meant to punch the guy, the girl, or both of them like he does in the gif? Its so hypnotising

On topic it would depend on how bad the slap was, how badly you cut him/her off and how angry/strong he looked. Personally I would probably throw half a big mac burger on his car and then drive off

18. I'd get out and whoop someones ass, because I don't cut people off and they had no reason to slap me.

19. Run them over.... but seriously u put ur hands on me then I'm fuckin u up no bullshit

But if I put my window down I wouldn't put it down all the way