What Would You Do If Your Kid Got Pregnant??

Discussion in 'General' started by Ironic, Sep 4, 2012.

1. I was pondering this one today, thinking about my 24 year old friend who has a two year old. She lives rent-free in her mother's house and makes minimum wage and doesn't have an open court case for child support against the quasi worthless baby daddy. The baby is in day care now (my friend gets free day care cuz she works at one), but up until a couple months ago, her mom watched the baby while she worked.

That shit would never fly in my mom's house. I'm 23 and I started paying rent this month and I'm fucking blessed I was given as long as I was rent-free! I certainly don't feel entitled to a free bed in my mom's place forever. I also know my mom always told me from 13-14 on that if I was having sex to let her know so I could get on the pill. Then there is the morning after pill too even if you aren't on the pill.

I don't think I would ever put up with what my friend's mom puts up with. It's a mother's job to raise her child, NOT her child's child.

Usually my friend gets it, and she has really stepped up in a major way over the past couple years and is a good mom, but sometimes she feels resentful "ugh, mom wont watch the baby so I can't go out." wtf? Your mom is already on triple overtime. If you can't afford to hire a sitter, stay home!

I know quite a few people I went to high school with who are in this situation and I just can't comprehend it because most of them feel ENTITLED to put their parents through this..and look, ive done some crappy things and my parents have stepped up, but I always fucking knew not to show them the disrespect it takes to have a child while still dependent on them in any way.

Blades, what's your opinion?

2. Omg I would be pisssssssed.

3. Falcon Punch her rapidly in the stomach while she is sleeping.

Fix that fuckin' problem before it exists.

4. Coat hanger

5. :eek::bolt:

6. Well said,

7. Plan B mixed with birth control pill Smoothies for the next month.

8. #8 EyesSeeingAll, Sep 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2012
    I would figure out the worst way she would want.to. Jk.

9. That's... awful.

10. But so beautifully perfect *tear*

:eek:

11. I dunno I wouldnt allow myself to get pregnant but if I had a kid who did and wanted to keep the baby then merry christmas to her and ill clip out some real estate ads for her.

12. I'd say fuck this shit I'm flying to space. Then light up a joint and pretend I'm in space, but really I would still be in the same spot hoping everything would go away. Then the next day do it all over again.

13. :confused:

14. If my kid got pregnant.. I'd say hallelujah, I'm a grandfather!

Then visit them and their special other at their home.

15. My cousin got pregnant when she was 17 and apparently her parents thought it best to send her to another aunt's house for a while and towards the end of her stay they sent her a handwritten letter basically directing her to either get an abortion or not come home. And she agreed to it.

Fucked up, I know.