What would you do if your girl bought you a

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by detailed one, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Fleshlight?
    title explains it all.

2. Tell her to hold it for me.

but i guess.. use it? I would take it as a sign that i'm not going to get any from her.

3. I would assume she was breaking up with me with a very cruel gesture.

4. probably look for someone else LOL thats like saying she will never have sex with you again. :eek:

5. let my dog fuck the shit out of it. he's spilling yogurt everywhere.

6. I brought this thread up because my girlfriend said if i buy her a dildo she'd buy me a fleshlight.

7. ahahahahahaahaha thats funny as shit... To the original poster why does she want a dildo?

8. She doesn't but me and her like to bug each other. :p

9. buy her a dildo. hell, if you two break up at least you'll have a fleshlight!

10. You should of put it in that context the first time. It completely changes things.

Anyways, call her bluff. She wont do it.

11. this will actually probably be the demise of your relationship...

IF you buy her a dildo, you'll get a fleshlight..
    IF you get a fleshlight, you'll be busy fucking yourself all day.
    IF you're busy fucking yourself all day, you won't spend time with her.. because getting laid with the fleshlight will be so much easier!
    IF you don't spend time with her... she'll break up with you.

but fuck it! you'll still be getting laid!

(kidding)

12. as soon as she gave it to me id throw it in the trash and start doing her

13. Ah alright now it makes sense. See i asked because me and one of my old g/fs use to do the same thing, and she wanted us to have a "personalized" gift with the other while we were away for her 4 month camp.
    :rolleyes:

14. Yeh no way in hell would buying eachother sex gifts would end a relationship it would be more of YOU BITCH! and YOU ASSHOLE.

then bust out the laughs and then I have no clue what would happen next but no way would I use a fleshlight and no way would she dump me :p We love eachother alot.

I'd probably sell it.

15. sounds a little close-minded up in here.......how about....use them to play with each other? You guys always fuck in the missionary position too? lol ;)

16. Just because people don't fuck inanimate objects doesn't make them prudes.

Some of those people have done freakier shit than you. ;) And they've done it to other people. :p