Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you do if your dealer did this shit?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Millamanjaro, Jun 29, 2012.

1. #1 Millamanjaro, Jun 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2012
    I picked up a few g's from my dealer and when I get home, I open it up to find that it's already ground up. So I'm like wtf. And even worse, it's ground into a fucking powder. I can't even use this shit because it falls through my pieces, even with a screen. I asked him why it was like this and he says that it's kief. This is not fucking kief. It's completely green.

What should I do about this?

Edit: Thanks for the responses. Those of you who said I should have checked it first were right. Other than this incident he has been pretty reliable, so I got too comfortable and messed up. Anyway I talked to him about it and it won't happen again. But if this shit happens again I'll definitely find a new dealer.

2. not buy from him again?

3. [quote name='"iVapeTooMuch"']not buy from him again?[/quote]

this

roll a bLunt and while toured smoking it look for a new connec

4. Do a line of it and see what happens.

5. Sounds like he gave you a tea bag lol.

6. roll it up! It still get you high?

7. take it back and say whats this shit, make sure he knows you dont want it but dont punch above your weight!

The joys of the black market!:rolleyes:

8. Well, try asking him to not grind it up lol. If he gives you shit about that, then find a new dealer. The customer is always right.

9. Could be puree'd stems...

10. [quote name='"l James l"']Could be puree'd stems...[/quote]

This!! Haha

11. Return the ground up marijuana, & demand that he return your money. If he refuses, you can decide on how to proceed.

12. ok
    so OP went to his connection, ask for a bag, got it, looked at it, paid for it, then got home and suddenly find it to be some green tinted dust...
    well OP... sorry to say...it sounds to me that the pot gnomes or fairies got to your herb....or you just fucked up and didn't buy from someone, you fronted the money to some punk, took a hand off, and looked later...i.e...you fucked up.

Suck it up and learn three lessons...

1. DO NOT FRONT MONEY FOR HERB YOU HAVE NOT SEEN.
    2. SEE THE BAG OF HERB YOU ARE ABOUT TO PURCHASE BEFORE HANDING OVER CASH.
    3. if in doubt, see rule #1

:wave:

13. Its your fault!

14. Always look before you buy man.

15. "You can replace the bag with what I paid for, or you can lose my business for good"

Either way I'd still probably drop him, let him know you know what the fuck kief is.

Btw can we get a pic this sounds funny

16. it happens to new people or people who just hand out cash without looking. Back when i first started picking up 20 bags i didnt look because i always bought from same connect and BAM the time i dont look its fucken mexi schwag thats wet and smelt like oranges

17. Snort it. Lol nah but just roll a joint or something with it.

18. [quote name='"Wonton Soup 44"']it happens to new people or people who just hand out cash without looking. Back when i first started picking up 20 bags i didnt look because i always bought from same connect and BAM the time i dont look its fucken mexi schwag thats wet and smelt like oranges[/quote]

Hahahah 'mexi schwag'

19. Lol.See what it exactly is.Tell him how exactly you want your weed from him.
    Simple.Just no bullshit.

20. You just bought the best weed ever( in mexico!!)