What would you do if you won the Powerball jackpot?

Discussion in 'General' started by humblehead, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Take 150 million for myself, give 300million to someone on GC that is really special to me to get their cancer in remission.

2. FML. Won $4 on it last night with the Powerball + 1. Oh well. Next time it gets insanely high again, I'll try again.

3. #63 Firefly1628, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2013
    In this order:

pay off our house
    buy a new car (2014 Subaru forrester in PINK)
    set aside 50 million for my son.
    invest 50 million
    buy my mom her first house and give her 15 million
    buy my sister a house give her 15 million
    buy a vacation house in So Cal
    Buy a vacation house in Nor Cal (salsalito or SF)
    Give 1 million to my bff adam
    give 1 million to my bff Jarrett
    give 5 million to my BFF Lauren and her kids
    5 million to my aunt
    1 million to the rest of my aunts and uncles (4 million more)
    sell my little shitty house and buy a bigger one in a nicer neighborhood in my city

Live comfortably and never worry about money for the rest of my life.

hahaha I'd take that money and run away with it. FUCK ALL Y'ALL.

5. I would buy a new cadillac, pay off my education as well as my family's edu.  I would then buy a house, and a pound of bud

6. Id probably start buying games instead of downloading them, get netflix, buy a decent laptop and some cool sweaters, a hat and some dor blu cheeze

7. I would also build a Teen Center for the youth in my area that has places for kids to come and hang out, couches, pool tables, dart boards, TVs, places to make something to eat, rooms to do homework, computers to use etc.
    On weekends I would organize bands to come play, some local bands of the teens that come to the center, some bands from other towns, have certain weekend nights where it would be set up like a night club for the kids to come dance etc.

The teens in my area have NOTHING to do around here. There is nowhere for them to go and hang out together somewhere safe. lots of loitering, vandalism, and fights. I think something like this would really be benefical!!

8. dont let anybody know about anything, travel abroad, be nice to needy people, enjoy myself, smoke, live,and live a nice and easy life

Is that even possible with that kind of money?

10. 10% to St. Jude's // Buy 200+ acres on Flathead Lake in Montana and build my vacation home. Buy 100 acres here in Washington and build my dream home. Buy a few cars + an Alpine Armory Pitbull VX and load it with weapons "just incase" SHTF, buy a small business to keep me busy and to pass on to my boys, spread some out to my siblings, uncle and grandparents, etc etc. Life would be fun and I would impact a lot of good people. I'd also have a walk-in fridge of buds with at least 50 strains on hand and a ton of dope glass pieces. With a guest house for gc members to stay at when they're visiting Washington

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Completely possible, yes. :cool:

12. I'd buy a couple houses and maybe an apartment building and then give them over to a property manager to ensure perpetual income without having to do jack shit.

I'd get a decent sized house in the hills somewhere, grow some weed and just live out a kush lifestyle.

Keep a little to sit on for the meantime, then I'd divide out the rest to my immediate family members and alsso putt enough in an account for legal defense for a homeboy who's been fighting a case for 5+ years and leave him some money for when he gets out as this case has fucked hsi life.

13. Probably get shot

14. I went in with the fam and bought about 400 tickets for lastnigts 6 mill pot, not a damn hit.

sent from the mind of a ninja using Grass city forums

15. Pay off my student loans, get rid of my whack ass car, finish my last semester but not really give a damn, then buy a house in New Zealand and start ballin outta control

16. Buy a big place in the redwoods with a large greenhouse. New cars for the family and some friends. Invest some into various projects to insure some income.  Hire an excellent lawyer. Start being the activist I SHOULD be (as it is, I still do more than most of you...get busy!). Get cannabis legal, and then find another cause (child abuse/ battered women?) to work on- there is so much that needs to be fixed in this world!

Granny

17. give the familia a nice chunk of change before i buy my own escobar style mansion never to be seen again

18. I would save 45%, invest 45%, give 5% to my parents and spend the other 5% on myself 

Then why don't bankers buy countries? shit they do...

20. Bankers make shit for money. Unless you're referring to a CEO of a bank or something similar.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Grasscity Forum mobile app