What would you do if you won the Powerball jackpot?

Discussion in 'General' started by humblehead, Aug 7, 2013.

1. I already get this done on an electrician salary.....:ph34r:

2. Im wondering why Minneapolis? I live like 30mins away and dont enjoy much about it.

3. Btw I have my picks. I will update when I win.

4. Smoke weed...

5. buy more acreage and vanish. I guess I need to buy a ticket first though. Ive never bought a lottery ticket over 5 bucks but I always win when I do.

6. #26 BlazeLE, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2013
    cars, lots of cars, oh and guns, lots of guns.

with that kind of money i might even be able to afford a few boxes of ammo.

7. with that money you could buy a ticket to space.

personally, me.... id buy an underground bunker in colorado and start growing.

8. Probably :hello:

9. leave america fasho.

10. Uruaguay :yay:

11. Don't you only get a 20k or something every month, or is that scratch offs? If I got it all at once, first thing I would do would be to get the money out of the country as fucking fast as possible. Open up some swiss accounts and other banks across the world. 

12. I think you can choose between a lump sum or a monthly payout, but don't quote me on that.

Too late

14. I'd get each member here a 200$ gift certificate to the grasscity shop. And then I'd buy sharks with frickin laser beams attached to their heads. I'd also pay whatever amount to see an alien that the government has locked up, because I know they have those fuckers and I want to know what they look like.

15. 1375915037563.jpg

16. Try to smoke 10000 Grams of stinking cheese in 15 minutes n be the first person to o'd from weed. I like a challenge :p

17. donate it

18. wouldn't change anything i'd just buy a shit ton of weed!!

19. .......to a grow op?

20. It is 14.2 million once a year for 30 years or 244 million up front.