What would you do if you won 10 million?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by israelj055, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Also, after all is said and done I would take two years off and see every every show on the next Rush tour.

2. Pay off all of my parents/grandparents debts
    Offer to buy my parents/grandparents a new house if they wanted one
    Buy an Aston Martin and spend about $5000 on marijuana and accessories
    Rent out a warehouse, hire a professional DJ and throw an insane party
    Buy some new clothes
    Find creative ways to donate money to a few organizations
    Get 1000 $1 dollar bills and go to some random place with a bunch of people and start tossing money out
    I'd invest about 7 million, place the remaining 2 or so million in various off shore bank accounts
    Then I'd buy tickets to space via Virgin Galactic

3. Pay off all debts for me, family, and close friends, then do some druuuuugs :ey:

4. That's a lot of fucking money dude.

Buy a house, a new hybrid, some new cloths, finance the rest of my college education, pay off my parent's mortgage, invest 10,000 in the stock market, put 1 mill in a high interest CD for retirement, another mill in a savings account to help take care of my parents after retirement, stick another mill in a couple of checking accounts for myself, save 20,000 or so to give portions to my grandma every month....in cash of course SSI is a bitch.

As for the rest. I wouldn't even know what to do with more money. I'd probably split whatever's left between various charities. Some of my favorits include breast cancer research, AIDS research, and the Make a Wish Foundation.

5. Since there is so little research being done about one of my diseases, the first thing I would do is fund a cannabis research project for Mixed Connective Tissues disease. Then, I would take over D.C., and line every pocket so full of cash that by the time we woke up the next morning, cannabis would be legal in every county, in every state in the U.S. Then we could all live in peace.

6. Well. First tax would take a fuckload. So 10 mil - a shit ton = 7.3 mil remaining.

Pay off the mortgage on my parents houses. down to 6.5 mil

Buy some real nice cars for family and select friends (honestly i wouldn't give money away but rather awesome gifts) Down to 5.8 mil.

Put 5 mil away in a bank account so i can take care of myself, my parents to their retirement of choice, and so i have enough to live off of comfortably, for a long time.

finish my degree, Down to 500 000 ish

Spend a year travelling the world having an amazing time, spending freely and lavshly.

Come home, find a exciting and interesting job.

Work and live the rest of my life comfortable, satisfied, and happy.

7. 1. Buy every piece of musical gear I've always wanted but could never afford
    2. Donate 1 or 2 million
    3. Buy a whole lot of weed and LSD
    4. Travel to all the places I want to go to
    5. Put the rest in the bank and live like i normally do, just with shitload of money to blow

8. i'd buy a nice house that isnt so big i cant fucking clean it, but isnt so small i get bored in it. ive already got a good computer and a reliable car, but i might need to buy a TV and some other entertainment shit, maybe some furniture. i'd buy all the crap i need to set up a decent hydroponic grow so i never have to buy weed again, not that i couldnt afford it. then i'd invest about 2-3 mil, keep ~1.5 mil for going a little nuts on partying/traveling/rehabing and whatnot, and donate the rest to friends/family and charity

9. that sounds great....:hello:

10. 1mil - bitches..

3mil - houses, cars, at different cities to have my spots

1mil - family

1mil - friends (in gifts not cash, but payoff their debts)

2mil - long-term bond investments.

2mil - in bank account to freely spend from...

11. L OH FUCKING L. all ten mil couldnt even come close to taking over DC. with 10 bil you might come close enough to out bid the politicians in favor of cannabis but keep in mind big pharma is already lining their pockets very weightily.

12. When you're that high you could.

13. I'd buy a foreclosed home for relatively cheap. Then put the rest in a savings account, living off the garaunteed 6 figure income from interest. Keep doing what I'm doing now, but my vacations would be much more lavish. You can't spend $50,000 a year in China, let alone the $150,000 you get from 1.5% interest on $10,000,000.

14. First: save about $2,500 for a 5 day, 4 night trip to Amsterdam.

Second: Buy a Cooper (red, fancy one with the stripes and all that)

Third: Buy a condo, furniture, decorations, all that.

Fourth: Finally take out the seeds I ordered, and set up a closet grow.

Fifth: Help my mom, grandma, and aunt out. They need it more than I do.

Then, some I'll spend on updating my sorry wardrobe, buying a shipload of food (me likey food :D) hair products, makeup, girly stuffs.

Everything left will be placed into savings!

15. I asked my husband this, thinking he'd have some interesting thoughts on investments being he works in finance. He said it'd all be gone in two weeks with nothing to show for it except maybe a laptop or something. Me too, and this is the story of my life!

I would get like 100 acres and put a 1.5 million dollar home in the center with horses and kennels and all.

I would give 500,000 to each of my kids and each of my parents.

I would invest in real estate and bonds and an ira for retirement,

and live off the interest of the rest.

16. born again? oh no.... :rolleyes:

17. Give it to people that actually need it after I've bought me a nice house, a nice car & truck (Or land rover, fuck yeah), and double 3 million every year in the stock market & illegal drug selling.

18. I would do something like this but the possibilities are almost endless if your smart:

• Pay off mothers debts and buy her two houses one to live in one as a vacation home for around 2 mil all together
    • Give 300k to each of my 3 siblings and pay for all their current college tuition
    • Buy myself probably 1 or 2 bongs from every high end company
    • As many top quality strains that I can get my hands on for a total of 5 pounds and mason jars to store them in
    • A modest house in cali and a medical card so i can smoke my weed in peace
    • I've always wanted a lamborghini or ferrari (Both?) so check that one off :cool:
    • I'd also give 1 mil out to the rest of my family, aunts,uncles, cousins, grandparents
    • The rest around 5 mil i'd let sit in the bank and build interest to live off of for the remainder of my life

19. 1. Buy my mom a house or let her design every part of it.

2. Try and pay her back for all of the stuff I have done.

That would probably be the rest right there

20. #100 BulgarianEagle, Nov 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2010
    50,000 to one of my classmates
    50,000 to one of my classmates
    2 million for a house near the beach (with furni,sound system and other expensive shit :D)
    1,000 for a PS3 and a shitload big collection of PS3 games
    3,000 for a verrrrrrrryy powerful PC
    2,4 million for a bugatti veyron supersport
    donate 2 million to the legalise marijuana fondation :D:D:D
    1 million for a lifetime supply of premium herb
    50,000 to my parents
    and the rest (50,000 or i dont know how much left) go to my savings,so i dont have to work for about a year (i spend very little money for food,still it gets me stuffed!)