What would you do if you won 10 million?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by israelj055, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Yeah I agree man. I would definitely stay in college and get a good job. That's how you meet friends and have life experiences, I would never sacrifice that.

But saving is definitely the best way to go. I'd rather keep a million for myself (that's a lot of fucking money), and invest the other 9 so I can guarantee myself a rich retirement and not have to worry about that.

2. dam 10 million? i wud go fuckin bat shit crazy probly run the streets butt nekked slapping old ladies with stacks of fifties

3. I would drop out of college, put the money and the bank. Get interest, and live off that.

4. ^spoken like a millionare. rich people stay rich because they dont touch their money. im talking about rich PEOPLE not celebrities. or fucking rappers who buy a shitload of 100k+ cars with rims and diamond plated winshield wipers.

i think one celebrity had a car made out of WHALE PENIS well the interior. thats fucked up man fur coats are one thing but a whale penis? WTF?

5. Hmmm... Lets think

-1mil for taxs
    -1.5mil for NORML
    -3 Mil two nice houses for me and my parents
    -All the weed I could smoke
    -Invest in a herb farm
    -Pay to have Nancy Grace have testicle implants and then some money for some steeled toe boots (I have size 13 shoe that should get the job done)
    -And whatever else I want as I watch that bitches career sink
    -The rest in property and some in stocks

6. I'd donate like $3 or $4 mil first. I'd get a dope new pad with a pool filled with Jager :cool: and a trampoline room! And lots of weed :cool:

7. invest 8 mil into property or purchase a running business i could grow, or into the stock market and let it grow until i can take my original 8 mil out. then play with the profits and let my 10 mil sit in my bank account and accumilate interest and just buy a large house with a lot of land somewhere in england. also buy my parents a sweet house with a maybach and hire them a driver. donate a mil to charity as well. that way i'd be making money from the original 10 and be living the life :hello:

8. yeah but it does buy you food for the rest of your life

which is pretty good i think.

9. Get myself the best damn education money can buy.

Calculate how much I would need for rent for a nice one bedroom apartment for the rest of my life.

Then I can spend the rest of my life chasing my dreams without being sidetracked by lame ass jobs just to make money.

I'd give the rest to my parents.

I'm not sayin I hate money, it's just that, if one day I can buy a big ass mansion and sports car, I wanna know that I worked my ass off for that money and really deserve it.

I'm still young, so maybe a couple of years in the "real world" would change my mind, but I feel like having that much money would turn me into a lazy fuck and I'd never really accomplish anything in my life.

10. I'd like to see these people that say they would donate a huge chunk of it to charity actually do that if it ever happened.

11. #51 King Willie, Nov 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2010
    I'd spend it on drugs of course.

Or maybe I'd find a random homeless guy on the street and give it all to him. Find him a few years later and see how he's doin.

12. I would have 100 wife's of all different races, and have a baby by each of them,

13. That's alot of bitchin you gotta listen to. I mean damn, 100 pregnant bitches? Good luck man.

14. hmm 10 mill..... lets see

Gotta get the folks
    1 million dad
    1 million mom
    reserve 1 milliion for back up bud money

7 million left... hmm
    Finish my ME degree
    Move to cali
    Buy the Ariel atom for a fun car
    Buy a m3 for my daily driver
    Buy a Porchse cayenne turbo
    Buy myself a decent sized house in cali $800,000 or so.
    Hire a hot nanny to look after my........house.:D
    Create a green house to grow my personal stash.
    Hire a stock broker and learn how to earn more money off stocks.
    Start a couple fanchises to keep a healthy income.

leave the rest in bank to collect interest

15. #55 HotSauce32, Nov 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2010
    I'd spend 1 million for a house (probably one between $500,000 and $750,000, and put the rest of the 1 mil towards renovating it and remodeling the whole house into the perfect man cave :D)

Another $750,000 or so to buy my girlfriend's family a new house (they live in a not-so-nice neighborhood)

My parents already have a nice house, but I'd give them $500,000 to do some remodeling.

Keep my Honda Accord, but buy myself a BMW 3-series coupe for the weekends :D

I'd dump the rest in a trust fund that pays out $5,000 a month to each myself, my mom, and my dad (we'd be set for life and we wouldn't have to worry about excessively spending our whole fortune in a short amount of time). And then once my lil' brother turns 18, he gets $250,000 for college and once he graduates he'll get $500,000 (personal reward from me, to motivate him to finish school) to do whatever the hell he wants

I'll keep going to school myself and keep my part-time slightly-above-minimum-wage job, and live life as normally as possible.

As for my monthly $5,000 I'd probably use it to invest

16. I'd also buy a Veyron, because who wouldn't want to be the fastest thing on the street?

17. I would put a down payment on a house. Buy a nice car , maybe a brand new stacked out beamer, or an audi r8... Invest with it and make mo money. Be one of the dudes on dragons den, make mo money, Fill a pool with money. Commit suicide by drowning in my pool o money.

18. -$1mil to buy a nice big cabin far away from most of society
    -$1mil for toys (cars, bikes, quads, a mud truck, big heated shop w/a nice big fully automated growroom in the back, so I have plenty of bud for myself and my friends, forever) and put a nice kegerator and Jag machine in there as well for when i'm working on the toys.
    -$1mil to the parents, plus pay off their house, my school debt, etc.
    -probably hook my closest friends up with like $50k
    -put the rest into bank accounts and trust funds, so that I and my family can live comfortably for the rest of our lives
    -go out hunting and fishing as much as possible, and probably start some kind of home business doing something I enjoy (repair/welding, rebuilding quads and bikes, car restoration, etc.) to keep me busy and give me plenty of money to live off of so I don't have to dip into the rest of my money until I retire.

19. 4 real doe, I would put all that money in different bank accounts

Buy all new cloths

All New Recording equipment

A room full of vinyl

A pile of Bud (haze) and Cartons of blunts (Games)

and I would probly live in a two bedroom apartment (1 room 4 me n 1 for a studio)

and get my impala finished into a lowrider

20. i'd invest it all in farmland in california for pot. id make so much money. then in 10 years i'd have 100 million bucks.

then id buy a Iron Man suit. i dont care if i'd have to freeze myself with cryogenics for 200 years just to have that technology. i want a Iron Man suit.