What would you do if you won 10 million?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by israelj055, Nov 2, 2010.

1. $10 million after taxes.

$1-1.5 million to buy land and modest homes(maybe even modulars) for my family and I. 4-6 homes on 10 acres, self sufficient green power(probably solar), sewer, and garden.

$0.5 million on vehicles and toys.

$2 million in moderate to high risk stock.

$3 million in CD's, bonds, etc.

$2 million in interest bearing savings

$1 million in gold and cash, just in case.

I hope I have to deal with all those headaches someday!:D

2. Honestly, give half to my mother, and the rest I'd give it all away to the people who actually need it.

Money is enslavement, all those possessions you will buy are momentary, because when you die none of that shit is going to come with you.

3. I would invest most of it (Roth IRA, bonds, stocks, etc.) and use the rest to buy a cozy little house with a yard where the cops don't give a shit, grow my garden and watch the world pass me by.

4. Pay off everything for my family. Donate 5 million to the children's hospital. And keep what's left for shits.

5. Donate 1.5 million.

Invest 2.5 million in stocks/shares.

Save/keep away 2 million.

100,000-500,000 spending money.

THe rest would probably disappear with fuckin taxes :p

6. Hell yeah:cool:

But if it was $10 million after taxes, I'd probably work it something like this:

$2 million put away in CDs and bonds, just to keep a nest egg.

$2 million for a nice house on a good piece of land, where I could possibly raise a family, or at least chill with everyone I know peacefully.

$1 million investment in a café, with a nice espresso bar, hot meals, tasty snacks, a stage for live shows, and just an overall chill environment. Maybe convert it into a cannabis serving establishment if that $10 million came in a time of legalization.

$1 million to start a grow of the finest sativas and indicas on the market.

$1 million to blow on trivial extravagancies.

The other $3 million I would split up amongst a few charities.

7. get a lambo.
    get a house.
    get a grow op in another house
    vacation once a year.
    invest into a few things like a liquor store lol
    go back to school

8. #28 ripthereefer420, Nov 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2010
    1. decked out supra (id cum)
    2. buy some fat rocks, strippers, E, booze, a few thousand tabs of CID and alot of chronic.
    3. procede to have a good time until my heart explodes.

i hate to say it but honestly that sounds about right.

9. There are islands for as low $70,000. Me and wife looked it up while daydreaming if we won the lotto. Anyway I'd give a 3 mill to my parents 1 for them 1 for my brothers and 1 to be spread throughout my aunts,uncles,cousins,and whatnot. Buy a large crib with alot of land. There I would spend the rest of my days living as a child again. Riding fourwheelers,getting high,visiting every theme park in the world. I could write forever about the stupid crazy things I would do.

10. #30 number66`, Nov 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2010
    i would go to colombia and invest 7m in houses to rent out.

i would bribe my cousin with 1m to lend me the use of the colombian military whenever someone doesnt pay up. (my grandmother left my mom a bunch of houses over there and one guy didnt pay for a few years and my mom called my cousin whos a scientist for the goverment to see if he could help because we're in new york and i couldnt go there in person and kick him out myself. the next day the military showed up and surrounded the house telling him to GTFO they probably killed him. there dead serious over there and took us a while to reach my cousin because hes always in bunker somewhere or something so i think he was pissed he didnt hear about this asshole sooner who was destroying the property and hasnt payed rent in years.)

i would invest another 1m into my other cousin not much to him but he would share atleast 1-5% of profits with me after that (he runs farms over there:smoke: ) kind of third party income. and keep 1m to myself for any immediate emergencys/ cost of living. until the rent comes due. you never know.

i would basically live by myself isolated from the world building up a fortune for a few years. expand more and more with the money that comes in. after 5-10 years i would then start donating to charities.

why donate when you get 10m? its not alot its going to run out might aswell build income revenues with the money and then donate later when you know you can donate infinetly. and large ammounts too.

btw weed is legal in colombia (personal ammounts are anyways) so i would just chill out smoke a cigar almost every morning when i wake up while i tend to my personal plants and listen to pink floyd

11. "Ill move to paris shoot some heroin n fuck with the stars, you man the cocaine and the island and the elegant cars."

12. I'd build an all organic, self-sufficient community of treehouses in a forest...which would include a huge field of cannabis.

I'd make sure I had a job for the rest of my life.

I'd buy a sweet custom dual-sport motorcycle.

I'd pay someone to build me a mad custom 7string guitar, and an acoustic.

Then with whatever I have left I'd just travel around and give to people who need it. I'd try to make a difference in some people lives.

13. I would do whatever the fuck I want/what I've always wanted to do.

14. Have a $10 million parade in my honor.

15. LOL nice. that'll be one hell of a parade. i think? how much are parades anyways?...

16. I would buy a remote island start my own country where bud is 210% legal and invite all stoners to live and work in a self sufficient hemp fueled community.

17. In this order:

1. Buy a modest house in or near my current city.
    2. Equip said house with solar panels and all that good shit.
    3. Bury half DEEP in the back yard.
    4. Fill both bank accounts to the FDIC limit.
    5. Help any family in need.
    6. Buy cool shit for myself (new drums, expensive guns, a car, sweet A/V setup, etc.)
    7. Continue going to college so I can live when that money runs out.
    8. After completing school, donate generously in my current city and home town.

18. I'd also have a giant balloon made with my visage on the side and like one of the guys above me I'd buy an off shore oil rig and make my own country where anyone who passes my inspection can become a citizen.

Also, Gumbo, 10 million dollars if you spend/save wisely will never run out.

19. You guys are crazy. I'd invest most of it in stocks and real estate, pay bills for family and friends, then keep a million or so for spending.

20. You can never be sure of anything, I'm just being extra cautious. Too cautious? Maybe, but I'm fine with that.

Also, I would probably be really bored without college/career.