Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you do if you were spending your birthday alone?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TazzLAzz, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Probably gonna buy either a quarter or a half. Depends on how my money is looking when my birthday rolls around.

It will just be me and my girlfriend.

First i was gonna make a birthday cake with like 7-10 grams. Eat a few pieces of that. And then smoke like three blunts throughout the day.

But now i am thinking maybe i should just roll 7-12 blunts. And smoke one every hour until i am so high i quit smoking.

Which would you do if it was your birthday?

2. The cake idea sounds pretty bad ass lol I'd do that cause you can smoke blunts anytime marijuana filled birthday cake is a rarity lol :)

3. dude , today is my birthday and I'm spending it alone . Well just me and my bong .

And going out to dinner with the rents .

4. Happy birthday?

5. [quote name='"TazzLAzz"']Happy birthday?[/quote]

thanks ...?

6. You're not really alone. You have someone who loves you. Some of us don't even have that :(

7. Make a cannacake or cannacookies. Best of both worlds and you will be high as fuck for your whole day. :smoke:

8. Lol by alone i just mean i don't need to supply bud for like a whole party. And my girlfriends a light weight. SO this is gonna be pretty much all me.

9. Birthday CannaCake

10. Rejoice that the earth has simply made one revolution around the sun since my last birthday....something it has been doing for billions of years.

11. IF i was spending my birthday alone i would probably masturbate

12. i would probably:
    1. smoke a blunt
    2. masturbate
    3. repeat until you pass out

13. so my 21st birthday i spent alone.
    I was in college at the time, but it was during winter break. I was taking classes during break so I was still on campus, and even though my school is about 30 min from my house, all my friends from home had gone back to their respective schools already. I had a 10 page paper to write by the end of the week so on my 21st birthday i went into a liquor store, bought a bottle of johnnie walker Green, and sat in my dorm drinkin and writin. And you know what? it wasn't so bad.

14. Blunts and then cake. the whole thing.

15. blunts! having a cake without people sounds depressing

16. I am spending it alone. And bongs lol. Cmon 11 arm perc so I can post a 17arm perc video!

17. One of the choices in the poll. I don't like bongs.

18. Cake with edibles otherwise blunt. You got to be high I do not know about you but it is going to be dam depressing and we will need to be high lol/

19. sell the weed and get a cheap hooker

20. Yea but after the hooker your all "I just bought a hooker on my birthday that was not my 18th" and you cry a little inside.