What would you do if you were God?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by roronoa12zoro, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Old, but I don't care lol.
    I would stop covid and all diseases. At least plant the seed. But the main reason covid even happened was bc someone wasn't paying attention to something important and therefore missed a lot of vital information. So yeah, they are bats. The mind can screw us into bad decisions of course and so much more. I would target the mind if I were God. Give all humans subliminal suggestions to organize their thoughts. Then leave them alone to stand or fall where they may. The mind is first in all things. We forget things bc we get distracted by all our thoughts spinning round. I would be a very stoned God though, like I am now. :D
    I would heal climate change, etc. By making LOVE a healer and a power. Love stops fear which is part of why we forget things and get distracted. We don't want to go to work so we get distracted by a TV show or a phone conversation. What are we afraid of at work? Getting fired maybe, but it's all fear that makes us distracted as well as angry, yada yada.
    LMAO! This gummy isn't even fully kicked in yet. But I hope you can make sense of my ramblings. :D

• Like Like x 2
  2. >I would go on genocides, killing tons and tons of people.

>Demand people worship me, if they refuse I'd torture their souls for all of eternity.

>I'd make people cut of bits of their genitals just for lolz

>order my preferred country to brutally genocide other countries, including babies.

>I'd allow slavery and raping women would also be ok

Oh wait that's the major religion in my country (Christianity) I'd just travel the universe in a spaceship with my pet. I'd also just give myself the ability to be high on weed 24/7 without tolerance issues. All the people on Earth who are good people according to my standards would be granted Immortality and given their own huge land or an entire planet if they want. All the scum people on Earth would be left alone on Earth. Their punishment is having to exist among themselves until they die.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. That's really creepy and majorly fucked up

4. As for me, i would make sure that everyone was equal and if you were doing bad things I would destroy you completely right off the bat, no second chance from me....it would be your ass

• Like Like x 1

5. Groundhog Day (1993)

"... supposing that every night, you could dream any dream you wanted to dream, what would you do? "

or

daydreaming.

6. Give humans a third nipple.
    [​IMG]

7. First off, I would make it impossible for my book to be edited. Secondly, I would do good things. You know, like love, protect, etc.

I wouldn’t write about women being property, because they wouldn’t be property. I wouldn’t encourage slavery because that’s just evil.

I could go on but I think I’ve made my point. Last but not least, I would prove to the world that I existed.

Peace.

8. I would just give everyone a huge hug and say come on guys let's keep going, let's keep love alive. That's what's gonna kill hate. Love.
    I would just STOP all evil people in their tracks... just stop them physically, freeze them and then manipulate their minds to forget the evil things they were going to do. RE channel their energies to something better served.
    Lol I would want everyone to enjoy themselves and not trip over what float's your neighbor's boat.
    We would all smoke weed at the alter. You can burn some Frankincense and myrrh too if you want but weed will be the most sacred plant.