What would you do if you were God?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by roronoa12zoro, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Destroy all forms of technology, make the world medieval again. Any time someone invents new technology they would spontaneously combust. Talk really loud like James Earl Jones to put the fear of me back in people. Release not one, but two Krakens.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I already dream everything I want to dream,
    and if I was God I'd wipe out all Humans and
    start the fuck over.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I am God and I approve this message.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. What message?

j

5. I'll take a pass on that.
    Giving me that power would be like putting a gun with a hair trigger in the hands of a nervous 15 year old.

6. The one I quoted lol. Wipe out all humans and restart. Brilliant!

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  7. Make Bruce Jenner president.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. I would get rid of HIV.

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. What makes you think you are separate from God? God is just a man-made or religious term to explain the infinite/ineffable man created to attempt to explain what cannot be explained.
    Its everything and nothing simultaneously.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Remove all borders. One global government. Make pollution illegal. Everyone gets a home and food. Work or don't work, it's up to you, but if you do work, you get first dibs on new or limited products. Free education. Education is mandatory up to 2 years of college or trade school. Free medical. Violent crimes will get you 5 years reeducation.

There's more, but that's off the top of my head.

11. “Zues the thunder god would destroy the worlds cities and let the marmonts rule … “ mankind would be under there control …

12. I find that we ourselves can be classified as a "God". We have the ability to create and destroy life. Just a thought

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. How about, "What Would I Not Do If I Were God"?

I would not punish people for not believing in me.
    I would not have created the devil.
    I would not have created disease.
    I would not create drought or famine.

Mostly, I wouldn't let humans tell you false things about me for them to gain power.

Feel free to add to this list.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Faith is something that's tied into religion. In my opinion, no faith is blind. Too me, all faith is trust in someone or something that's out of your control. God did not create the devil, he created the parameters/rules that the devil broke.

With or without a God, disease would still scientifically exist. So it's not a gods fault there's something natural that kills people.

Drought and famine were implemented as Darwinism IMO. If the people with less resources suffered they either had to fight and get a job or food. It was either fight for your life or just die.

• Like Like x 1
  15. If we take the Bible as truth, God created the Devil, knowing what the Devil would do.

If God exists it created disease. It created the bacteria and viruses that kill us.

If God exists it's a masochist. It like to watch suffering. Lets people with less resources die and suffer.

With or without a God, if I pray for anything the odds are the same.

Might as well pray to Joe Pesci. Some of you should get that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. I suppose I'd want to start by getting humanity sorted with 24th-century replicator systems; end hunger and disease, heal the sick. I'd repair the planet - its oceans, corals, forests and skies, redevelop ecosystems lost to industrialization. Expand outward, explore the universe, discover new life, expand human knowledge, new realities, new planes of existence. Then, after all of that, I'd probably have a BBQ or something at my place and binge Star Trek: TNG with my buds.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Find and troll members of a galactic federation flagship.. Maybe put them on trial for the crimes of humanity for my pleasure.

18. Weep.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. A lot better job that whatever god that exists is currently doing.

• Like Like x 2
  20. I’d spend a lot of time with my brother and sister who have passed.

• Like Like x 2