Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you do if you saw the Big Blue?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Washburn, May 25, 2011.

1. So if you were smoking, and the Five-0 rolled up, what would you do? Would you try to lie your way out, Run away, Or thug your way out? (fight) lol

2. Depends

1) Do I have weed in the car
    2) Do I have (used) paraphernalia in the car?
    3) Am I extremely stoned?
    4) Am I alone?

3. Tell him a knock knock joke.

"Knock, knock."
    "Who's there?"
    "Fuck off!"

4. hide/dispose of weed and keep it cool.

5. I'd throw my chill face on

[​IMG]

6. The post above me induced epic lulz. Well played sir.

Don't waste time fighting with the cops. And unless it's legal in your state, keep your smoking to your house and don't travel unless your picking up. I know it isn't as fun, but safety first dude. Don't want an arrest over a fucking plant that never should have been illegal in the first place.

7. Kill him with his own gun or some sort of sharp object. A blood sacrifice is the only way to insure my everlasting safety, one dead cop a month and the Devil protects me.

8. What the fuck how long did that take?

9. I didn't make it.

10. I was thinking the same thing lol

11. I'd just admit to it and let them do their job. Cops around Clayton/Henry County will usually just take whatever bud you have left and tell you to GTFO.

12. Holy shit this picture had me dying :hello: .. I would put on my cool face, :cool: .