What would you do if you saw someone dog fighting??

Discussion in 'General' started by Deck-ter, Oct 3, 2010.

1. exactly!!!

and so do i?

2. Actually, pits were originally bred to fight bulls, but it was banned. Then people started fighting them in "pits". Now days ... yes they are used to work.

3. dude, what do you mean pit bulls arent for fighting?

PIT bull. as in fighting pit.

4. I have no convictions about reporting something like that, and would do it in a second if I found out that there was one, for instance, in my neighborhood.

A lot of the people I know think that just because we, as a culture, would never even consider reporting something as benign as Cannabis use to the police that all of a sudden every phone call to the cops constitutes being a 'rat.'

The logic escapes me...

5. If it's none of my business .. I'm not going to make it my business..

6. #26 halokiller99, Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2010
    Id go mike tyson on those pricks.. Me and my freinds all have loveing pitbulls as pets. It makes me sick to hear about that shit. my dog is a rescue from a fighting background. as is my freinds and they play nice with his 11 pound mutt dog and my thridy pound mutt..all they need is a lil love and a deciplined owner that doesnt think beating them makes them stronger somehow... Id go ape shit if I saw that. If it was two people fighting their dogs on the streets, Id call my freind beat the shit outta them if he didnt pick up I would beat both the dudes myself.pick up a louieville slugger and fuck someones day up. put the dogs in my backyard/ one in the friend of mine till I could make the drive to the no kill shelter that speicalized in pitbulls.

7. they were not orriginally bread to firght...but becouse they were/are so good at it....it did not take long for "some" owners to start training them to fight....

they have a natural tendency to "play" ruffer then most dogs....and want nothing more in this world then to please there owner.... so if you want them to fight...guess what they will do....

when raised right they are the best fucking pet ever!!!!(imo)

you can take one who has been rasied.and trained. and made to fight.....
    and turn it into the biggest sweetheart you have ever seen!!!!

American Pit Bull Terrier, Pit Bulls, Pitbulls
    The Pit Bull's future has been perhaps irreparably undone and everyone is to blame except the dog itself. This very loyal dog is too set on pleasing his owner, and ironically this is the root of his own undoing. Accompanying this need to please are remarkable abilities of all kinds. Jack Dempsy, Teddy Roosevelt and Jack Johnson are just a few people who have owned Pit Bulls. Pit Bulls excel in practically every canine task including herding, guarding, hunting, policing, cart pulling and ratting. A Pit Bull, named Banddog Dread, holds more canine working titles than ANY other breed. The owner's name is Diane Jessup and you can reference her book, "The Working Pit Bull." It tells you all of Dread's accomplishments. These dogs are truly capable of many tasks.
    The difference between Pits and American Staffordshire Terriers is a difficult one. Even breeders can't agree. The main difference is the bloodline. Amstaffs are show dogs and dog fighters won't use dogs with Amstaff blood. As time progresses there will be more of a difference. Many are duel registered as Amstaffs with the AKC and Pits with the UKC.

sorry to rant a bit....just love these dogs!!!!!

8. Forsheezy.

9. haha beat me to it...but seriously i would just mind my own business

10. Observing a crime go on and not do anything is a crime in itself.

I'd make sure no one sees me, and call the cops.

People are into some disturbing shit, and watching/making dogs fight each other for 'sport'/'fun'/money is disturbing in my opinion.

11. Chill my Chihuahua is a champion hell take down any pitbull with his paws tied behind his back =D

12. #32 Hydroriffic, Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2010
    id prob just drive my truck into the crowd, while shooting a rifle.

Seriously dog fights are pathetic just like the people who run them. Look at Micheal Vick lol he gets injured every week, payback is a bitch.