What would you do if you just won the lottery? 1 million..

Discussion in 'General' started by goodseasons, Dec 13, 2012.

1. #1 goodseasons, Dec 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2012
    I would probably

2. how much we talkin here

3. First stop would be the cadillac dealership and I'm buying the nicest on on the lot. Then I'm calling up my buddy and I'm buying as much weed as he can find me at that moment. Then I'm driving to wherever the fuck I wanna go first and I'm gonna.be ripping bongs the whole way

4. #6 goodseasons, Dec 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2012
    Ima go buy a house..

5. donate a little less then 1/2 of it seeing as I don't need all that money
    buy myself an rv an travel the us
    also travel to a few diff countries
    adopt some animals
    finish writing a book & get it published
    maybe give some to my family :p

6. probably buy a fully loaded lexus gs 450h for starters.

wouldn't really change much, i'd still continue my education/current lfie but it'd probably be stress free seeing that it doesn't really have to work out because i'm loaded

7. Use the money as start up money for a business, invest some, and save some.

Then live no different or SLIGHTLY better than now

8. Invest, turn that 1 mil into 500, donate some, retire early, smoke weed and drive nice cars.

9. [quote name='"DreamHaze"']Buy ounces![/quote]

Buy pounds. And boxes of swishers.
    And probably a nice car, a fast bad ass one. Probably a decent crib...I'd install a bar and furnish the place, and after that just spend money on weed and bitches and save.

10. Fuck money and fuck the lottery

11. Fly my entire family down to the southern hemisphere for Christmas. I'd spend every last dollar of it if I could be with them during these holidays.

12. Invest the money.
    Personally walk around looking homeless and give good hearted bills.
    Buy the homless a mansion, only the homeless that aren't druggies btw... if they want help I would create a recovery center.
    Buy a normal little car, some suits... a limo.
    A few bongs, bubblers, etc...
    Open up a dispensary with the widest selection and high quality medical treatment for every patient.
    Open up a record label, for underground bands that need to record good, meaningful music.
    Buy a nice house in a decent neighborhood... not fancy at all... just a nice house quiet neighborhood.
    Personally visit orphanages and give the kids stuff and hope etc...
    Pretty much it...
    Then push for a full Legalization campaign. Research and etc.

13. If i won 1 mil, i would go on the roof with my j, sit down stare at the stars, smoke, and plot down what comes to my mind on how i can spend the 1 mil. In all reality i would prob invest 600k into my business, and 100 k on my own expenses, and 300 stand by emergency fund

14. 2 girls

same time

15. oh office space, still pullin thru 14 years later

16. Find a nice British guy to share it with.

17. Share it with someone from Nigeria.. those nice people are always trying to wire me $500,000-300,000,001 in emails.

18. Probably od and will my money to all the people who've been good to me.