What would you do if you had a clone?

Discussion in 'General' started by LulzMaximus, Sep 3, 2011.

1. #1 LulzMaximus, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2011
    No, not a marijuana clone, silly! What would you do if you had a human clone?

I would dress him up as a female version of myself, then introduce "her" to my group of friends. I'd instruct "her" to seduce all of friends. Then, when they're undressing "her", BAM a penis.

2. I would make him give me head. Not gay if it's yourself.

Edit - nvm that's pretty gay.

3. i would mess with people. 'go in one door and have my clone come in another' type of shit.

and he would get a job so i could pay bills.

4. I'd kill Obama and blame it on my clone.

5. play video games. it would be an even match

6. I'd make him whore himself out and bring the bitches back to my place, that's when we make the switch.

7. I would start smoking cigs again and use my clone to harvest organs as they go bad from smoking.

8. We would be best friends

9. make him get involved in various illegal activities of which i can't discuss here and make a shitload of money for me.

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NGMQvM8faw]You should clone yourself - YouTube[/ame]

11. He'd be the most awesome smoke buddy, since he would share all my interests haha

12. Kill him instantly.

If he's a clone of me his internal deviance would lead him to become more intelligent than me, eventually take over my entire life trying to find some sense of realism in his existence, and kill me in order to assume the full time roll of my life.

The last thing I need in my path is a potential antagonist who parallels me entirely. Fuck that I'll fight myself to the death.

13. but wouldn't you killing him just pretty much be the same thing?

14. but what if he was led to believe that you were the clone. being two exact beings that only makes sense - you believe that you are the original. if you clone yourself, your clone believes it is the original.

now if you clone yourself truly not giving a fuck, then you've found yourself a good smoking buddy.

15. What if you were gay? And then your clone would be gay.. Would fucking your gay clone be wrong? It's not really incest, is it? Maybe the gayness will cancel each other out and the both of you will be tag teaming chicks..

16. No because I'm the original, the one and only.

If he was led to believe I'm the clone (which he undoubtedly would) he'd try the exact same thing against me. Hence why I'd kill him the instant he walks in the room.

17. I'd team up with my clone and prevent the assassination, and we both would be national heroes (or villains to crazy-asses).

18. Lol why did you write edit if you never edited your post? :laughing:

19. Fixed.