What would you do if you got her pregnant? (Warning : Cockblocking Thread)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GGrass, Apr 21, 2011.

1. #1 GGrass, Apr 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2011
    Guys...

What would you do if you got the girl pregnant?

Seriously... what would you do?

--

Added : I just realized how major cock blocker of a thread this is... Usually I'm making threads to promote sex, but this is exactly the opposite... I guess that makes me an 'all around' writer?

2. LOL @ no replys yet

3. Uhh.. I'd own up to it like a man.

4. I'd find the highest stairs in my area.

5. I was saying that as recently as January and it was only halfway a joke. I suppose I matured.

6. It all depends on your age, maturity, and mindset.
    I'm 28 now... But back lets say 10 years ago, i avoided the dreaded "P" word like it was the black plague. I had fun, saw lots of different girls, and that always a worry on me. Just because then I knew I wasn't ready to be a parent, or ready to be a good parent.

Now that I'm a little older, I'm looking forward to having kids in the next few years maybe, when the situation is right. I'm not in a rush right now, I'm not trying, but when it happens it happens and I believe it'll be the right time. I have a girlfriend that I love, we've been in a relationship for a few years. And I think I can honestly say if she told me she was pregnant today I would be completely filled with joy.
    Yes, I'd be worried. yes I'd be stressed out.. but I know I'd be able to handle it and be happy.

7. I can only imagine being notified that you've gotten a girl pregnant is ALOT like dying.

the first stage is disbelief
    the second stage is anger
    the third stage is begging for forgiveness
    the fourth stage is sadness
    and the fifth and final stage is acceptance

well if that ever happened to me id man up, find a job, and spend the rest of my days as a guy who hates his life (probably do night classes so i could get a degree...)

but there is no way in hell i would ever forget a condom or forget to ask her if shes on the pill. (plan B just in case too) even if I have to be celibate for a couple years until i get my degree then ill do that :D

KILLJOY DOES NOT NEED A PREGNANCY

8. I would hang my head and own up to it. My child will never go without I will make sure I can provide for it and be the best father I could.

To much responsibility for me at this point in my life but in a few more years I think I could handle it.

9. I'm a father and I absolutely love it. There is nothing like the experience of watching your child be born after watching your significant other's stomach grow. He is 3 now and is amazing. I'm soooooo glad though I waited until I was 29! Remember, being a parent is a lot of dedication and hard work and you have no choice but to give up your wants and needs as a priority. Do all of your traveling, experiments when your young or you won't be able to be the best parent you can.

10. When I got the news there was no question. I married her 25 years ago and we are still happy and in love. Yes, we beat the odds, big time. And I got a hella cool son out of the deal whom I just love more than anything.

11. make her abort it or leave town forever.

12. Step upto the plate and man up!..........Peace out......Sid

13. I'd have an awesome child and have all the condomless sex possible

14. Dick move bro...

15. I would strong push toward abortion.

16. I would say, "you have a choice, you can either take care of this now and go on with your life, or you can fight with me for the rest of your life and I'll do everything in my power to shun and ignore you and this bastard child". Then I'd offer to pay for the abortion and give her a ride, then once that was over I'd drop her off at a friend's place and never talk to her again.

17. What can I say? Helluva man..........:rolleyes:

18. It worked so well then I was 19 that I figure I'd do it again if the same thing happened. I'm 31 now. If I hadn't made the right choice, I'd be sitting here w/ a fucking 12 year old right now.

19. haha i was in the same boat, got my chick pregnant when i was 19 and lookin back on it i didnt give her a fuckin choice. i grabbed a stack of bills and called plan parenthood to make an appointment.

2 yrs later i dont have a fuckin' 2 yr old and i wouldnt have done it any other way

20. It would be my girlfriend of 3 years so I would man up. I have a hard time contemplating what exactly my life would be like, but there would be no other option. I'd be scared as fuck, that's for sure. And I give much respect to others around my age who are already parents and doing it well. You are strong and responsible. I've had several close calls, but I don't think I'll ever be prepared to hear that news.