What Would You Do If You Found a Crop?

Discussion in 'General' started by cryptix420, May 24, 2009.

1. So, imagine you were just on a nature walk one day...and you stumble upon almost-ready-to-harvest dank buds that have clearly been grown by someone...

What would you do?

On a happy note, I'm stoned right now on the first marijuana plant I've ever grown! Strawberry Cough FTW!

:bongin:

2. leave it alone

no need to steal someones reward for their hard work.

3. I would like to think I wouldn't take it but who knows.

4. I would leave it be. I have had plants stolen from me before so I know how shitty it is.

5. stealing is bad but if its a field of marijuana and not just a few plants im loading my car up and going home happy. :smoking:

6. i would take some, not a lot. if they didnt want there crop taken they would have hidden it better.

also i would never just go out in the forest for no reason, if i did and found some plants in a hard to get to place, i would leave it alone

7. if i saw a bunch of plants i would take a couple buds

8. You should go more often, forests are fun :D

Of course you might need some mushrooms or something.. :hippie:

9. It all depends my dear friend, how much there is, where I found it, if it is ready to be harvested.

10. #10 Bencker, May 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2009
    I'd probably take a plant or two. Cause if your growing outdoors, you're probably aware of the chances of your crop being found,.

11. i definitely would not touch them.

i'm a fan of common courtesy, and i think it would be wonderful if we could all have faith in humanity enough to plant outdoors and not worry about our crops being stolen. how about you?

12. To be honest, I'd probably end up taking around a 1/4 of whats there.

13. yea if its a field of pot - im gonna grab a little bit, it wont hurt whoever owns it at all (i wouldnt be able to resist)
    but if its a little grow (less than like 20 plants or so) then i wont touch it

14. depends on how much..if its one plant..id leave it alone..but if theere are a ton of them..ill grab a bud or two..but thats not mine

and i hate it if someone poached my hard earned green

15. I'll be the asshole of this thread I guess. I'd take ALL of that shit. :devious:

16. Probably this, but I would try not to touch it at all.

17. I've stumbled upon about five plants growing before. I took a nug from one and left a note that said, "Nice job on the plants, I hope no one else finds them though. P.s. You're secret is still safe." I never went back to see if he left a re; I imagine he must have been paranoid as hell though.

18. if they looked like they were really ready to go i would prolly get 1 or 2

19. I ain't touchin' shit.

Might leave a note though...something along the lines of "Hey, you got mad growing skills! Hook me up sometime? Haha jk!"

20. I would pop off a nug, just so I could try it.

hell, maybe even leave the guy a note saying how good it was :smoking::smoking: