What would you do if there was a zombie outbreak?

Discussion in 'General' started by Eyes, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Well?
    Be honest :hello:

2. like... if there were a ton of them and they were comin after us.... id load up my 20 gauge, my 12 gauge, my scoped high-power rifles, my pistols, and any knives or bats/blunt objects.

id be willin to bust some caps to kill the undead.

3. Go find some pirates and hope they know what to do.

• Like Like x 1
  4. i would probably smoke them out, and start a gang with zombies... that would probably be the most effective street gang/brain eater gang ever. holla atcha zombie

5. Thats the one i'm ready for.

6. "YEAAAAH SUP HOMIE!"
    "Gruuuh... Gruuuh.... Fo' Grizzle..."

7. amen.

8. I'm working on it :D This site helps.

9. Zombies? This is every gun owners dream isn't it? :D

10. Phh in the zombipoclypse ever happens, guns would be one of the worst tools possible.

11. id sit around all day, gun in my hands at all times, blunt in the other at all times, board up all windows, and eventually go loot all the food from stores and all the weed from the evidence room in the police stations

12. I'd go Super Ghouls And Ghosts on their zombie asses.

Or I'd prolly just end up dieing. Like I do in that game.

13. Depending on what kind of zombies we're talking about, I might be more worried about survivors. At least there's only one thing the zombies want.

14. ALOT of fireworks. During Zombie attack, you want as many fireworks as you can get up in the sky so you can sneak right past them while theyre looking dumbfounded and amazed at the sky.

Two.. ALWAYS find a high rise. Anything above 5 floors.. Higher if you can arrange it. THe Sears Tower comes VERY much in handy during a situation such as this. Some people might say 'Church! Go to Church!' No. You go to church to pray and die.. Not to hide.

15. You watch too many movies.

We're talking about REAL zombies!

:p

16. haha. I've seen two zombie movies in my life. Night of the Living Dead and Land of the Dead. I'm working off of what I've seen. I know shit about real zombies.. BUT, I am going to the graveyard this evening with a defribrilator and see what I can do for the sake of science.

Wish me all sorts of luck!

17. Get all my homies together.

A lot of ammunition son.

And find a high place. Get all my dro dealers. Get them with us and all their chronic.:devious:

Get at least 3 tanks.

18. I'd loot the shit out of every store i could find, and kill people. though really what matters is what kind of zombies they were. Some zombies are shown as being slow moving pieces of meat and thus easily avoided (night of the living dead), whereas in other movies they're ravenous fast moving mother fuckers, like 28 days later and dawn of the dead. All in all, i think id probably want to use customized hand-held weapons, like a baseball bat with nails in it. easy to swing, nail go right through the skull into the brain, perfecto.

19. take a trip to the local gun store and kick back in a chair on my porch with a joint in my mouth, waitin for them muthafuckas to step foot on my property

"WE GOTS TO PROTECT THIS HOUSE!"

20. Wow.

You will all die terrible deaths when the zombies come.

Meanwhile, I'll be sitting there laughing.