What Would You Do If (GAME)

Discussion in 'General' started by Skunky Monkey, Aug 11, 2011.

1. I'll bump it I guess.

What would you do if a 9yr old came up to you with a golf club asking for all your money?

2. I'll see what kind of golf club it is. If it's a good one, then I'll buy it, but at a fair price.

What would you do if the golf club was a fake? (There are a lot of fake golf clubs out there.)

3. #23 duhganjaplanta, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011

did you just watch 12 monkeys?

that movies bomb

then i would take it from him and switch the robbery around

what would you do if someone gave you the option of owning a 1 acre marijuana farm or living in a big ass harem that was like the playboy mansion

4. In a form of a question please

5. it is in a form of a question just fuckin answer it

6. I would ask if he's for real.

What would you do if you lived in a playboy mansion, but none of the playboy models will have sex with you?

7. i'd dangle a bunch of money in front of all them and tell them i'll rape them if they dont willingly have sex with me.

if you were jobless how would you make 60 bucks?

8. bang 6 fatties for 10$ each.

if you were locked up in a room with absoultly nothing in it except yourself, what would be the first thing you eat?

9. #29 NoLiM3, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Damn... Idk I'd prob die trying to get out..

If all the weed on earth burned and you had the last gram left but you had no money for food? Smoke or sell it?

10. haha smoke it for sure, if i have absolutely no money left ill probably starve to death eventually so i might as well smoke some weed first :smoke:

sorry im really high

oh, i forgot: what would you do if you woke up in the night to cops busting in your door?

11. whoop the dogs ass and douche out the k9.

what would you do if you found out you were adopted and your mom was really a man?

12. ignore her advances and tell her how fucking sick she is...
    what would you do if you diarhea'd in your pants at work and couldnt leave or you get fired.

13. I will take off my pants and underwear, wash my ass, throw away the dirty clothes, and go back to work.

What would you do if you had to take the subway home, and you were bottomless? (As in, wearing no pants.)

14. I would take my shirt off and wear it like pants, put my legs through the sleeves and hold it up.

What would you do if you were being chased by police (not a car chase, like a hide and seek type of chase) and all you had was $4,000.

15. I would run to a airport get on a plane to mexico and start my new life.

What would you do if you either had to smoke really good hash for the rest of your life or really good bud but the same strain.

16. Bud, but I can like make keif or hash right?

What would you do if your gonna throw up right when you go in to kiss (for the first time) your others
    Throw up nd try to sneak a kiss before
    Or run away like a bitch